大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0162秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to find day of week in php in a specific timezone

I am confused while using php to handle date/time. 12 Answers 12 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Difference between float and double in php?

... There is no difference in PHP. float, double or real are the same datatype. At the C level, everything is stored as a double. The real size is still platform-dependent. See the manual for more details: http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.types.flo...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

PHP function to build query string from array

I'm looking for the name of the PHP function to build a query string from an array of key value pairs. Please note, I am looking for the built in PHP function to do this, not a homebrew one (that's all a google search seems to return). There is one, I just can't remember its name or find it on php...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

What's better at freeing memory with PHP: unset() or $var = null

... name says - unset a variable. It does not force immediate memory freeing. PHP's garbage collector will do it when it see fits - by intention as soon, as those CPU cycles aren't needed anyway, or as late as before the script would run out of memory, whatever occurs first. If you are doing $whatever ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Uppercase Booleans vs. Lowercase in PHP

When I was learning PHP, I read somewhere that you should always use the upper case versions of booleans, TRUE and FALSE , because the "normal" lowercase versions, true and false , weren't "safe" to use. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

PHP: exceptions vs errors?

Maybe I'm missing it somewhere in the PHP manual, but what exactly is the difference between an error and an exception? The only difference that I can see is that errors and exceptions are handled differently. But what causes an exception and what causes an error? ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to define an empty object in PHP

...(); A comment in the manual sums it up best: stdClass is the default PHP object. stdClass has no properties, methods or parent. It does not support magic methods, and implements no interfaces. When you cast a scalar or array as Object, you get an instance of stdClass. You can us...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

XAMPP - Port 80 in use by “Unable to open process” with PID 4! 12

...lso disable them. Start Apache again with XAMPP :) Link Ref: https://www.sitepoint.com/unblock-port-80-on-windows-run-apache/ share | improve this answer | follow ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Explode PHP string by new line

...tioned in the comment to the first answer, the best practice is to use the PHP constant PHP_EOL which represents the current system's EOL (End Of Line). $skuList = explode(PHP_EOL, $_POST['skuList']); PHP provides a lot of other very useful constants that you can use to make your code system inde...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

What are the main disadvantages of Java Server Faces 2.0?

...ke development much faster than with ASP.NET MVC, especially on AJAX-heavy sites. Integration testing looked very nice too. ...