大约有 10,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0193秒) [XML]
Is there a function to make a copy of a PHP array to another?
Is there a function to make a copy of a PHP array to another?
19 Answers
19
...
Adding minutes to date time in PHP
...ck with adding X minutes to a datetime, after doing lots of google'ing and PHP manual reading, I don't seem to be getting anywhere.
...
Error message Strict standards: Non-static method should not be called statically in php
I have the following php. However when I see the index.php I get the following error message.
7 Answers
...
Chrome can't load web worker
...
I use a workaround. Chrome blocks Worker but not <script>. Hence the best way to make a universal solution is this:
function worker_function() {
// all code here
}
// This is in case of normal worker start
// "window" is not defined in web w...
Where are $_SESSION variables stored?
...
The location of the $_SESSION variable storage is determined by PHP's session.save_path configuration. Usually this is /tmp on a Linux/Unix system. Use the phpinfo() function to view your particular settings if not 100% sure by creating a file with this content in the DocumentRoot of your...
Multiple Inheritance in PHP
I'm looking for a good, clean way to go around the fact that PHP5 still doesn't support multiple inheritance. Here's the class hierarchy:
...
PHP DOMDocument errors/warnings on html5-tags
...e so I can set attributes/values within the code, but it seems DOMDocument(PHP5.3) doesn't support tags like <nav> and <section> .
...
How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?
... statements. This makes sure the statement and the values aren't parsed by PHP before sending it to the MySQL server (giving a possible attacker no chance to inject malicious SQL).
Although you can set the charset in the options of the constructor, it's important to note that 'older' versions of PH...
PHP cURL HTTP CODE return 0
..., there is nobody to send a code back.
Tested using the code below.
<?php
$html_brand = "www.google.com";
$ch = curl_init();
$options = array(
CURLOPT_URL => $html_brand,
CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER => true,
CURLOPT_HEADER => true,
CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION...
php - get numeric index of associative array
...hrough the array manually to find it, but is there a better way build into PHP?
7 Answers
...
