大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0190秒) [XML]
Show a popup/message box from a Windows batch file
...rs may not want to use VBScript for whichever reasons. This is a community site, not solely yours :-)
– Joey
Apr 21 '09 at 20:25
8
...
Best way to initialize (empty) array in PHP
...creation and instantiation. I wonder whether there are any equivalences in PHP?
8 Answers
...
MySQL connection not working: 2002 No such file or directory
...ause you are using (LAMPP) XAMPP and it isn't in /tmp/mysql.sock
Open the php.ini file and find this line:
mysql.default_socket
And make it
mysql.default_socket = /path/to/mysql.sock
share
|
i...
How to change the session timeout in PHP?
I would like to extend the session timeout in php
7 Answers
7
...
How to include() all PHP files from a directory?
In PHP can I include a directory of scripts?
12 Answers
12
...
How to increase maximum execution time in php [duplicate]
I want to increase maximum execution time in php , not by changing php.ini file.
4 Answers
...
LINUX下用PHPIZE安装PHP GD扩展 - 更多技术 - 清泛网 - 专注C/C++及内核技术
LINUX下用PHPIZE安装PHP GD扩展环境:LNMP in centOS 6.4。linux下PHP的扩展可以用phpize的方法,比较简单地进行启用。以下以PHP-GD2 库安装为例子。sudoyuminstallph...环境:LNMP in centOS 6.4。
linux下PHP的扩展可以用phpize的方法,比较简单地进行...
Run PHP Task Asynchronously
I work on a somewhat large web application, and the backend is mostly in PHP. There are several places in the code where I need to complete some task, but I don't want to make the user wait for the result. For example, when creating a new account, I need to send them a welcome email. But when they h...
Preferred method to store PHP arrays (json_encode vs serialize)
...pp but the vast majority of the time I will be using the array directly in PHP.
20 Answers
...
