大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0194秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How many socket connections can a web server handle?

... @jwd good point, contextual for nginx on a web app, but for a basic web site, such proxying wouldn't need to occur. The same could also be said of connecting through to a database via TCP by a web application. In theory, this is solved by using all addresses in 127.*.*.* range, but in practice I ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I log errors and warnings into a file?

...ile, but to set up all of that within the script (not changing anything in php.ini)? 7 Answers ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Is PHP compiled or interpreted?

Is PHP compiled or interpreted? 9 Answers 9 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to get body of a POST in php?

I submit as POST to a php page the following: 8 Answers 8 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

jQuery AJAX file upload PHP

...r, then a script on the server handles the upload. Here's an example using PHP. Your HTML is fine, but update your JS jQuery script to look like this: $('#upload').on('click', function() { var file_data = $('#sortpicture').prop('files')[0]; var form_data = new FormData(); ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

PHP json_encode encoding numbers as strings

I am having one problem with the PHP json_encode function. It encodes numbers as strings, e.g. 17 Answers ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to use PHP OPCache?

PHP 5.5 has been released and it features a new code caching module called OPCache, but there doesn't appear to be any documentation for it. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I include a file over 2 directories back?

... a file that is more than 2 directories back. I know you can use ../index.php to include a file that is 2 directories back, but how do you do it for 3 directories back? Does this make sense? I tried .../index.php but it isn't working. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

POST Content-Length exceeds the limit

I get similar errors in my error_log in php when users are uploading their files 9 Answers ...
https://www.tsingfun.com/it/tech/842.html 

PHP屏蔽警告错误,PHP不输出警告错误 - 更多技术 - 清泛网 - 专注C/C++及内核技术

PHP屏蔽警告错误,PHP不输出警告错误诸如下面这些错误的提示:Warning: file_get_contents( usr local tads htdocs XXXXXX src cache countLoginnum.txt) [function.file-get...诸如下面这些错误的提示: Warning: file_get_contents(/usr/local/tads/htdocs/XXXXXX/src/cach...