大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0403秒) [XML]
Hidden Features of MySQL
...t to run out of memory.
If you have many connects established (i.e. a web site without persistent connections) you might improve performance by setting thread_cache_size to a non-zero value. 16 is good value to start with. Increase the value until your threads_created do not grow very quickly.
PRI...
Logging Clientside JavaScript Errors on Server [closed]
Im running a ASP.NET Site where I have problems to find some JavaScript Errors just with manual testing.
8 Answers
...
Why would one omit the close tag?
I keep reading it is poor practice to use the PHP close tag ?> at the end of the file. The header problem seems irrelevant in the following context (and this is the only good argument so far):
...
Install Marketplace plugin on Eclipse Juno
...was not available. AFAIK, this is provided by the mpc plugin. On their website however, I didn't see a trace of how to install the mpc client for Juno.
...
Problems with lib-icu dependency when installing Symfony 2.3.x via Composer
...
update your php-intl extension, that's where the icu error comes from!
sudo aptitude install php5-intl // i.e. ubuntu
brew install icu4c // osx
check the extension is enabled and properly c...
How to increase the execution timeout in php?
...
You need to change some setting in your php.ini:
upload_max_filesize = 2M
;or whatever size you want
max_execution_time = 60
; also, higher if you must - sets the maximum time in seconds
Were your PHP.ini is located depends on your environment, more informatio...
How to get name of calling function/method in PHP? [duplicate]
...ow users like You :} stackoverflow.com/questions/190421/caller-function-in-php-5/… Now seriously, thanks!
– Dawid Ohia
Jan 21 '10 at 18:44
...
How can I export tables to Excel from a webpage [closed]
...ion about how to create web queries in Excel. It links to a Microsoft Help site about How-To Get external data from a Web page
share
|
improve this answer
|
follow
...
How do I load a PHP file into a variable?
I need to load a PHP file into a variable. Like include();
8 Answers
8
...
How to get current PHP page name [duplicate]
I've a file called demo.php where I don't have any GET variables in the URL, so if I want to hide a button if am on this page I can't use something like this:
...
