大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0149秒) [XML]
How to trigger XDebug profiler for a command line PHP script?
...your scripts but only for a few special cases without always changing your PHP configuration.
8 Answers
...
Unable to find the wrapper “https” - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?
...being said I'll list out exactly everything I've done so far. I am running PHP 5.2.14 with Zend Debugging on the latest Eclipse version on my Windows XP computer. I have a 1 GB of RAM. I have XAMPP running with Apache, MySQL, and FileZilla installed.
...
PHP: How to send HTTP response code?
I have a PHP script that needs to make responses with HTTP response codes (status-codes), like HTTP 200 OK, or some 4XX or 5XX code.
...
How to call a JavaScript function from PHP?
How to call a JavaScript function from PHP?
10 Answers
10
...
Why am I getting an OPTIONS request instead of a GET request?
...in order to determine whether the actual request is safe to
send. Cross-site requests are preflighted like this since they may
have implications to user data. In particular, a request is
preflighted if:
It uses methods other than GET or POST. Also, if POST is used to send
request ...
Change the maximum upload file size
...eople to upload mp3 files up to 30MB big. My server side script is done in PHP.
18 Answers
...
How do I turn off PHP Notices?
I've already commented out display_errors in php.ini , but is not working.
16 Answers
...
How to enable cURL in PHP / XAMPP
How do I enable cURL in PHP?
18 Answers
18
...
Get the current script file name
If I have PHP script, how can I get the filename from inside that script?
16 Answers
1...
How to disable XDebug
...
Find your php.ini and look for XDebug.
Set xdebug autostart to false
xdebug.remote_autostart=0
xdebug.remote_enable=0
Disable your profiler
xdebug.profiler_enable=0
Note that there can be a performance loss even with xdebug di...
