大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0142秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

PHP code is not being executed, instead code shows on the page

I'm trying to execute some PHP code on a project (using Dreamweaver) but the code isn't being run. 27 Answers ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to enable PHP short tags?

... Set short_open_tag=On in php.ini And restart your Apache server. share | improve this answer | follow | ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Laravel requires the Mcrypt PHP extension

...web enabled extensions and command line enabled extensions can differ. Run php -m in your terminal and check to see if mcrypt is listed. If it's not then check where the command line is loading your php.ini file from by running php --ini from your terminal. In this php.ini file you can enable the e...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to dynamically insert a tag via jQuery after page load?

..., evaluated, at which point it returns 3rd party ad code to display on our site in a specific <div>. – Doug Oct 4 '10 at 18:14 1 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Enabling error display in PHP via htaccess only

... .htaccess: php_flag display_startup_errors on php_flag display_errors on php_flag html_errors on php_flag log_errors on php_value error_log /home/path/public_html/domain/PHP_errors.log ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

HTTP GET request in JavaScript?

...r all the answers! I went with jQuery based on some things I read on their site.". – Pistos Jun 26 '14 at 19:49 add a comment  |  ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

What is mod_php?

... mod_php means PHP, as an Apache module. Basically, when loading mod_php as an Apache module, it allows Apache to interpret PHP files (those are interpreted by mod_php). EDIT : There are (at least) two ways of running PHP, when...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

PHP passing $_GET in linux command prompt

...you will use either argv global variable or getopt: // bash command: // php -e myscript.php hello echo $argv[1]; // prints hello // bash command: // php -e myscript.php -f=world $opts = getopt('f:'); echo $opts['f']; // prints world $_GET refers to the HTTP GET method parameters, which are u...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Where is the php.ini file on a Linux/CentOS PC? [duplicate]

I can't find PHP.ini location on my server. I've checked all Stack Overflow answers but I can't find my php.ini location. 5...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Fatal error: Class 'SoapClient' not found

... service example and I get this error even though I uncommented extension=php_soap.dll in the php.ini file: 11 Answers ...