大约有 8,100 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0184秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Why are nested weights bad for performance? Alternatives?

...gree, but have heard the average iphone uses (including the web services / site that support it's use) around the same amount of energy a year as the average US household fridge. It is therefore our responsibility as developers to take this kind of environmental impact into consideration. Obviously ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Retrieve only static fields declared in Java class

... First off, I don't think mocking someones English on a site like this is appropriate. Aside from that, I do not believe that the comments in the embellished example serve to improve readability to someone even remotely familiar with streams, nor does the useless return variable. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Coding in Other (Spoken) Languages

...ites code, would I be able to read it in English? Or do languages, like C, PHP, anything, have Japanese translations that they write? ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

error: 'Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)' — Miss

...inal command in a different way (i found a ubuntu specific post on another site..). Here's the commands I ran: "sudo service mysql stop" and "sudo mysqld --skip-grant-tables". After I do the second command, i get the following error: "InnoDB: Unable to lock ./ibdata1, error: 11". I can't find this...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Use tab to indent in textarea

...s to move the focus to the next form element. So, if you're writing a web site for a broad audience, I'd recommend against doing this without a compelling reason, and provide some kind of alternative for blind users that doesn't trap them in the textarea. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Returning multiple values from a C++ function

... doesn't even enforce that, and the parameters names have no value at call site when reading. Also, on a single return, you just have a type, but having the name could also be useful, with tuples you just double the issue, so imo, the language just lacks regarding being self-documented in several wa...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I access the request object or any other variable in a form's clean() method?

...orm_class = MyModelForm success_message = "%(my_object)s added to your site." def get_form_kwargs(self): kw = super(MyModelCreateView, self).get_form_kwargs() kw['request'] = self.request # the trick! return kw def form_valid(self): # do something The ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Combining CSS Pseudo-elements, “:after” the “:last-child”

...E6/IE7 (via Modernizr.) We've come a long way, and if you intend for your site to present its online identity long-term - without it becoming a short-sighted solution - then simply consider the revenue that you would earn from someone using IE8. Nada. Even senior citizens, 20-years behind the time...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Auto-loading lib files in Rails 4

...ll be reloaded (loaded 2 times) or not? theire is a "require_once" like in php? – Matrix Oct 17 '14 at 10:41 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Displaying the Indian currency symbol on a website

...ee">Rs.</span> 200 This means if somebody copies text from your site and pastes it somewhere else, he will see Rs and not some other or blank character. You can now also use the new Rupee unicode symbol — U+20B9 INDIAN RUPEE SIGN. It can be used in this manner: <span class="WebRupe...