大约有 10,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0154秒) [XML]
php $_POST array empty upon form submission
I have a custom CMS i've built that works perfectly on my dev box (Ubuntu/PHP5+/MySQL5+).
27 Answers
...
How can I write to the console in PHP?
...
Firefox
On Firefox you can use an extension called FirePHP which enables the logging and dumping of information from your PHP applications to the console. This is an addon to the awesome web development extension Firebug.
http://www.studytrails.com/blog/using-firephp-in-firefox...
phpinfo() - is there an easy way for seeing it?
Each time I want to see the phpinfo(); I have to:
5 Answers
5
...
Type-juggling and (strict) greater/lesser-than comparisons in PHP
PHP is famous for its type-juggling. I must admit it puzzles me, and I'm having a hard time to find out basic logical/fundamental things in comparisons.
...
How to use php serialize() and unserialize()
...
A PHP array or object or other complex data structure cannot be transported or stored or otherwise used outside of a running PHP script. If you want to persist such a complex data structure beyond a single run of a script, you ...
Why is require_once so bad to use?
Everything I read about better PHP coding practices keeps saying don't use require_once because of speed.
14 Answers
...
Early exit from function?
...;
break myFunction;
console.log('i do not get executed');
}}
See block scopes through the use of a label: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Statements/label
I can't see any downsides yet. But it doesn't seem like a common use.
Derived this answer: JavaScri...
Setting Curl's Timeout in PHP
I'm running a curl request on an eXist database through php. The dataset is very large, and as a result, the database consistently takes a long amount of time to return an XML response. To fix that, we set up a curl request, with what is supposed to be a long timeout.
...
How do I get class name in PHP?
...
Since PHP 5.5 you can use class name resolution via ClassName::class.
See new features of PHP5.5.
<?php
namespace Name\Space;
class ClassName {}
echo ClassName::class;
?>
If you want to use this feature in your class ...
Tracking the script execution time in PHP
PHP must track the amount of CPU time a particular script has used in order to enforce the max_execution_time limit.
18 A...
