大约有 10,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0178秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Escaping single quote in PHP when inserting into MySQL [duplicate]

...se strings (in both snippets) with mysql_real_escape_string(). http://us3.php.net/mysql-real-escape-string The reason your two queries are behaving differently is likely because you have magic_quotes_gpc turned on (which you should know is a bad idea). This means that strings gathered from $_GET,...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I send a POST request with PHP?

... CURL-less method with PHP5: $url = 'http://server.com/path'; $data = array('key1' => 'value1', 'key2' => 'value2'); // use key 'http' even if you send the request to https://... $options = array( 'http' => array( 'header' =...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

In PHP, how to detect the execution is from CLI mode or through browser ? [duplicate]

I have a common script which Im including in my PHPcron files and the files which are accessing through the browser. Some part of the code, I need only for non cron files. How can I detect whether the execution is from CLI or through browser (I know it can be done by passing some arguments with the ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

PHP Redirect with POST data

... snippet on how you can achieve that: <form id="myForm" action="Page_C.php" method="post"> <?php foreach ($_POST as $a => $b) { echo '<input type="hidden" name="'.htmlentities($a).'" value="'.htmlentities($b).'">'; } ?> </form> <script type="text/javasc...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Why, Fatal error: Class 'PHPUnit_Framework_TestCase' not found in …?

Why I'm getting this PHP error? 13 Answers 13 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I create an Excel (.XLS and .XLSX) file in C# without installing Microsoft Office?

...rop very quickly. The secret is to do a bulk update. Create a object [,] block, populate that, then write that matrix to Excel at one time: excelWorksheet.get_Range(range).Value2 = block; – Marc Meketon Feb 15 '18 at 22:53 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I compare two DateTime objects in PHP 5.2.8?

Having a look on the PHP documentation, the following two methods of the DateTime object would both seem to solve my problem: ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

PHP - how to create a newline character?

In PHP I am trying to create a newline character: 15 Answers 15 ...
https://www.tsingfun.com/it/bigdata_ai/1081.html 

PHP操作MongoDB时的整数问题及对策 - 大数据 & AI - 清泛网 - 专注C/C++及内核技术

PHP操作MongoDB时的整数问题及对策本文所说的整数问题,其实并不是MongoDB的问题,而是PHP驱动的问题:MongoDB本身有两种整数类型,分别是:32位整数和64位整数,但旧版的PHP...本文所说的整数问题,其实并不是MongoDB的问题,而是P...
https://www.tsingfun.com/it/tech/1048.html 

PHP 错误记录和聚合的平台Sentry实战 - 更多技术 - 清泛网 - 专注C/C++及内核技术

PHP 错误记录和聚合的平台Sentry实战不管你用什么编程语言,都会面临如何处理错误日志的问题。很多程序员对错误日志放任自流,直到出现故障了才追悔莫及,如果问我怎么办,我会...不管你用什么编程语言,都会面临如何处...