大约有 8,100 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0206秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

URL encoding the space character: + or %20?

...s is not very consistent across languages, though. If I'm not mistaken, in PHP urlencode() treats spaces as + whereas Python's urlencode() treats them as %20. EDIT: It seems I'm mistaken. Python's urlencode() (at least in 2.7.2) uses quote_plus() instead of quote() and thus encodes spaces as "+". ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Select something that has more/less than x character

...Oracle documentation: http://www.techonthenet.com/oracle/functions/length.php And here is the mySQL Documentation of Length(string): http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/string-functions.html#function_length For PostgreSQL, you can use length(string) or char_length(string). Here is the Postgre...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I configure Maven for offline development?

...lugin dependencies). So you have to find a way to download deploy / test / site plugins (and maybe others) and their dependencies into your repo. Furthermore dependency:go-offline does not download the pom´s artifact itself, so you have to dependency:copy it if required. Sometimes - as MaDa wrote...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I view cookies in Internet Explorer 11 using Developer Tools

...rneath “Browsing history”, click on Settings. In the resulting “Website Data” dialog, click on View files. This will open the folder we’re interested in: your Internet Explorer cache. Make a search for "cookie" to see the cookies only In the Cookies folder The path for cookies c...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I use IValidatableObject?

...ems to only run AFTER all other validation. Additionally, at least in our site, it would run again during a save attempt. I would suggest you simply create a function and place all your validation code in that. Alternately for websites, you could have your "special" validation in the controller a...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

What is a Maven artifact?

.... You can generate whatever resource you need. E.g. documentation, project-site, zip-archives, native-libraries, etc. Each maven project has a unique identifier consiting of [groupId, artifactId, version]. When a maven project requires resources of another project a dependency is configured in it...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to log cron jobs?

... @Danijel serverfault.com/a/117365/193377 0 0 * * * /some/path/to/a/file.php > $HOME/date +\%Y\%m\%d\%H\%M\%S-cron.log 2>&1 – AnneTheAgile Oct 11 '17 at 22:11 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I increase the scrollback buffer in a running screen session?

... Sure, thanks. I do prefer to leave only additive changes on a site like this so that people can come away from it without being confused. – Stev
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

What is the difference between Session.Abandon() and Session.Clear()

...ou can use Session.Abandon if you are sure the user is going to leave your site. So back to the differences: Abandon raises Session_End request. Clear removes items immidiately, Abandon does not. Abandon releases the SessionState object and its items so it can ba garbage collected to free the res...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Why is it not possible to extend annotations in Java?

...hat only one of the three is used. Only one annotation of a given type per site. This has lead to the completely unnecessary collection annotation pattern. @Validation and @Validations, @Image and @Images, etc. The second one is being remedied in Java 8, but its too late. Many frameworks have been...