大约有 8,100 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0166秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Delete text in between HTML tags in vim?

... And the Surround plugin (vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=1697) is awesome when you want to do things like change the surrounding tag (cst) from a <p> to a <div>, for example. – Kris Jenkins Nov 21 '10 at 12:45 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

What is the best testing framework to use with Node.js? [closed]

... got bad gateway on the Vows oficial site in 2020, maybe dead? – Lincoln May 24 at 20:00 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

When to prefer JSON over XML?

... @Shy, JSON's own site says you can use eval on JSON (with parentheses wrapped around): json.org/js.html – strager Nov 28 '08 at 6:26 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Force drop mysql bypassing foreign key constraint

...ertPounder that was exactly my objective, and has been since I joined this site. I appreciate your point of view. – Otávio Décio Feb 7 '17 at 13:57 3 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to check if a number is a power of 2

... Some sites that document and explain this and other bit twiddling hacks are: http://graphics.stanford.edu/~seander/bithacks.html (http://graphics.stanford.edu/~seander/bithacks.html#DetermineIfPowerOf2) http://bits.stephan-brumm...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to state in requirements.txt a direct github source

...eProject and thus not in the deeply buried <venv path>/lib/pythonX.X/site-packages/SomeProject it would otherwise be placed in.2 Documentation 1 https://pip.readthedocs.org/en/stable/reference/pip_install/#git 2 https://pip.readthedocs.org/en/stable/reference/pip_install/#vcs-support ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I protect Python code? [closed]

...on't think that you can fully protect any code. You can analyze obfuscated PHP, break the flash encryption key, etc. Newer versions of Windows are cracked every time. Having a legal requirement is a good way to go You cannot prevent somebody from misusing your code, but you can easily discover if ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How can I increment a char?

... I came from PHP, where you can increment char (A to B, Z to AA, AA to AB etc.) using ++ operator. I made a simple function which does the same in Python. You can also change list of chars to whatever (lowercase, uppercase, etc.) is your ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Laravel Eloquent Sum of relation's column

... Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged php laravel eloquent relation or ask your own question.
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Can't append element

...rl Swedberg has made a nice explanation to visitor's comment in jQuery API site. I don't want to repeat all his words, you can read directly there here (I found it hard to navigate through the comments there). All of jQuery's insertion methods use a domManip function internally to clean/proc...