大约有 8,100 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0145秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Integrated Markdown WYSIWYG text editor

...own to be edited in a WYSIWYG fashion. I used Hallo. I don't think its web site makes it obvious that it is not itself a Markdown WYSIWYG editor but the demo does forge the path to one. Hallo allows WYSIWYG editing of the HTML inside a <div>. I used javascript to hide any <textarea> bloc...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to call a Parent Class's method from Child Class in Python?

...s asking how to do it without explicitly naming the superclass at the call site (Bar, in this case). – Adam Rosenfield Apr 30 '09 at 2:13 8 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

write a shell script to ssh to a remote machine and execute commands

...hould also look into packages like Capistrano. Definitely look around that site; it has an introduction to remote scripting. Individual script lines might look something like this: ssh remote-system-name command arguments ... # so, for exmaple, ssh target.mycorp.net sudo puppet apply ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Where can I locate themes for VS2012

...ain, and have been checking daily for a solution. I've now discovered this site, which includes a theme editor, as well as drumroll a VS2010 theme for VS2012! http://bchavez.bitarmory.com/archive/2012/08/27/modify-visual-studio-2012-dark-and-light-themes.aspx Edit - I just noticed that Brian Chave...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

When is null or undefined used in JavaScript? [duplicate]

...Abstract equality, strict equality, and same value" from mozilla developer site, section sameness. I hope you find it useful. share | improve this answer | follow ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Testing Abstract Classes

How do I test the concrete methods of an abstract class with PHPUnit? 6 Answers 6 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How can I prevent the scrollbar overlaying content in IE10?

...... It's a cool feature but I would like to turn it off for my specific website as it is a full screen application and my logos and menus are lost behind it. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

jQuery Validate - require at least one field in a group to be filled

... Starting a variable name with $ is required in PHP, but pretty weird (IMHO) in Javascript. Also, I believe you refer to it as "$module" twice and "module" once, right? It seems that this code shouldn't work. Also, I'm not sure if it's normal jQuery plugin syntax, but I...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to set date format in HTML date input tag?

...gnore OS settings entirely and always show 2016-08-16 no matter what. On a site where users can set their own date preferences, it certainly does make sense to override this. – Janus Bahs Jacquet Jul 21 '16 at 19:42 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Programmatically add custom event in the iPhone Calendar

...tionality (including myself) and the recommendation was to go to the below site and create a feature request for this. If there is enough of an interest, they might end up moving the ICal.framework to the public SDK. https://developer.apple.com/bugreporter/ ...