大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0260秒) [XML]
twig: IF with multiple conditions
...
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged php twig conditional-operator or ask your own question.
How to analyze a java thread dump?
... for a definition and a further explanation of these two terms.
On IBM's site I found this link: How to interpret a thread dump. that covers this in greater detail:
It explains what that waiting on means:
A lock prevents more than one entity from accessing a shared resource. Each object in Java...
Script not served by static file handler on IIS7.5
...
If you are using iis 7.5.
Just go to IIS Manager, open your website properties.
You will see 'Handler Mappings' section there, just go to that section and Search for 'staticFile'.
Most probably its a last file in the list.
Then Right Click on it and Select 'Revert To Parent'.
I have ...
What is “assert” in JavaScript?
... since it is generally disabled after a program exits its debugging phase. PHP says As a rule of thumb your code should always be able to work correctly if assertion checking is not activated. The passive voice was not meant to give authority to a personal preference, but rather to report what is wi...
ImportError: No module named apiclient.discovery
...y --upgrade google-api-python-client and it says Installed c:\python27\lib\site-packages\google_api_python_client-1.3.1-py2.7.egg and trying to install again google-api-python-client 1.3.1 is already the active version in easy-install.pth
– Edmund Sulzanok
Dec ...
How do I find the width & height of a terminal window?
... This Q&A probably belongs on either the unix or superuser SE sites.
– mydoghasworms
Aug 18 '14 at 5:32
...
Webfont Smoothing and Antialiasing in Firefox and Opera
I have custom-made web fonts used on my site. To style my rendering output, I used the following code:
8 Answers
...
JavaScript - onClick to get the ID of the clicked button
...namic functionality. I'm working on adding functions to a dynamic DB using PHP/MySQL and JS; this works out well for adding a specific function to specific dynamic classes. Thanks!
– ejbytes
Sep 8 '16 at 23:21
...
Is it possible to specify a different ssh port when using rsync?
...
I found this solution on Mike Hike Hostetler's site that worked perfectly for me.
# rsync -avz -e "ssh -p $portNumber" user@remoteip:/path/to/files/ /local/path/
share
|
...
Why do you need to put #!/bin/bash at the beginning of a script file?
...sh, the "Bourne Again Shell"), scripts can be in bash, python, perl, ruby, PHP, etc, etc. For example, you might see #!/bin/perl or #!/bin/perl5.
PS:
The exclamation mark (!) is affectionately called "bang". The shell comment symbol (#) is sometimes called "hash".
PPS:
Remember - under *nix, ass...
