大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0196秒) [XML]
Is it possible to append to innerHTML without destroying descendants' event listeners?
...
@Tynach yes it does, it's their JavaScript site that documents it the best: developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Element/…
– Jordon Bedwell
Nov 25 '16 at 14:37
...
How to implement history.back() in angular.js
I have directive which is site header with back button and I want on click to go back to the previous page. How do I do it in the angular way?
...
How to add Git's branch name to the commit message?
... Aha, Mac OSX difference, see: hintsforums.macworld.com/showpost.php?p=393450&postcount=11 for the fix
– Adam Parkin
Jul 16 '13 at 18:19
2
...
Get fully qualified class name of an object in Python
...
>>> import re
>>> print re.compile.__module__
re
This site suggests that __package__ might work for Python 3.0; However, the examples given there won't work under my Python 2.5.2 console.
share
...
.htaccess - how to force “www.” in a generic way?
...
If you want to redirect all non-www requests to your site to the www version, all you need to do is add the following code to your .htaccess file:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.%{HTTP_HOST}/$1 [R=301,L]
...
Best way to store a key=>value array in JavaScript?
...upation programmer
height Object {feet: 6, inches: 1}
In a language like php this would be considered a multidimensional array with key value pairs, or an array within an array. I'm assuming because you asked about how to loop through a key value array you would want to know how to get an object (...
Tetris-ing an array
...
$common = PHP_INT_MAX;
foreach ($a as $item) {
$common = min($common, str_common($a[0], $item, $common));
}
$result = array();
foreach ($a as $item) {
$result[] = substr($item, $common);
}
print_r($result);
function s...
AJAX post error : Refused to set unsafe header “Connection”
I have the following custom ajax function that posts data back to a PHP file. Everytime the post of data happens I get the following two errors :
...
Changing the browser zoom level
I have need to create 2 buttons on my site that would change the browser zoom level (+) (-). I'm requesting browser zoom and not css zoom because of image size and layout issues.
...
Exiting from python Command Line
...e result.
When you type exit() it evaluates to a callable object of type site.Quitter and calls its __call__ function which exits the system. When you type exit it evaluates to the same callable object, without calling it the object is printed which in turn calls __repr__ on the object.
We can ...
