大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0145秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Combine two or more columns in a dataframe into a new column with a new name

... a dplyr::mutate(). Sorry, just trying to be helpful - I won't pollute the site anymore and abstain from future postings. – sbha Mar 27 '19 at 22:44 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How can I remove the outline around hyperlinks images?

...ow what's in focus anymore, so you're hurting the accessibility of your website. (Keeping them in place also helps power users that don't like to use their mouse) share | improve this answer ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Shell script to send email [duplicate]

...would have taken you the same amount of time to copy/paste the URL of that site and to copy/paste the one-liner @Ashwin asked for. – slhck Jan 11 '11 at 13:59 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Type or namespace name does not exist [closed]

...tatement had a red squiggly, etc. The way I solved it was to change my website to target dotnet 3.5, then switch back to the original targeted framework (4.0 in my case). share | improve this answe...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Running Selenium WebDriver python bindings in chrome

...n Google Chrome. I'm considering Windows (Windows 10 in my case): Prerequisite: Download the latest Chrome Driver from: https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/chromedriver/downloads Way 1: i) Extract the downloaded zip file in a directory/location of your choice ii) Set the executable path in yo...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Basic http file downloading and saving to disk in python?

I'm new to Python and I've been going through the Q&A on this site, for an answer to my question. However, I'm a beginner and I find it difficult to understand some of the solutions. I need a very basic solution. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Trim spaces from start and end of string

... If using jQuery is an option: /** * Trim the site input[type=text] fields globally by removing any whitespace from the * beginning and end of a string on input .blur() */ $('input[type=text]').blur(function(){ $(this).val($.trim($(this).val())); }); or simply: ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I manage conflicts with git submodules?

...t very hard to tell which commit you actually wanted. We've used composer (php) as a package manager, which I actually like since it creates a lock file locking the repos to a certain hash. However, since we are using node_modules within multiple repos, we would run into conflicting modules here and...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to get the size of a JavaScript object?

... It's PHP (gulp) that I have to look out for - I stopped loving her a long time ago but she pays the bills. Anyway, thanks Tom, feedback that like is way better than reputation points. – thomas-peter ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Testing HTML email rendering [closed]

... it is required that you post a disclaimer every time you link to your own site/product. – Andrew Barber Nov 20 '12 at 0:28 1 ...