大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0204秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Is there a sleep function in JavaScript? [duplicate]

...'>setTimeout(function(){self.location='/401.aspx';},3000); console.log('Site is Redirecting');</script>"); – Michael Russ Jan 14 at 20:08 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Set Django IntegerField by choices=… name

... class Language(ChoiceEnum): Python = 1 Ruby = 2 Java = 3 PHP = 4 Cpp = 5 # Uh oh Language.Cpp._name_ = 'C++' This is pretty much all. You can inherit the ChoiceEnum to create your own definitions and use them in a model definition like: from django.db import models from mya...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

NUnit isn't running Visual Studio 2010 code

...ther variations. Would be nice if they included the actual options on the site docs. – Jason Short May 28 '10 at 22:49 2 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do you share code between projects/solutions in Visual Studio?

...e more clarification on my edits in the csproj file ... theswamp.org/index.php?topic=41850.msg472902#msg472902 . I just edit it in Notepad++. When I save it VS sees it has changed and asks for a reload. There are settings in VS to control this behavior. – CAD bloke ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How can I get `find` to ignore .svn directories?

... I was loading the directory paths into an array for PHP to process. The other answers higher up (for whatever reason) didn't filte
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Disable time in bootstrap date time picker

I am using bootstrap date time picker in my web application, made in PHP/HTML5 and JavaScript. I am currently using one from here: http://tarruda.github.io/bootstrap-datetimepicker/ ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Can I use CoffeeScript instead of JS for node.js?

... The nodetuts.com links above are broken. The tutorials on that site look great, though. – ekillaby Dec 6 '12 at 22:34 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

MongoDB: Is it possible to make a case-insensitive query?

... This works perfectly. Got it working in PHP with: $collection->find(array('key' => new MongoRegex('/'.$val.'/i'))); – Luke Dennis Dec 9 '09 at 4:22 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

SQL Server Management Studio, how to get execution time down to milliseconds

... That site (ironically) had an SQL error at the time, so I extracted the key info from a Google cache and posted as a new answer. I wasn't meaning to steal credit and perhaps I should have edited the original answer instead. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Different bash prompt for different vi editing mode?

...######### # FOR MORE INFORMATION CHECK: # https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Readline # TURN ON VIM (E.G. FOR READLINE) set editing-mode vi # SHOW THE VIM MODE IN THE PROMPT (COMMAND OR INSERT) set show-mode-in-prompt on # SET THE MODE STRING AND CURSOR TO INDICATE THE VIM MODE # FOR THE NUMB...