大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0233秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Ruby on Rails generates model field:type - what are the options for field:type?

... http://guides.rubyonrails.org should be a good site if you're trying to get through the basic stuff in Ruby on Rails. Here is a link to associate models while you generate them: http://guides.rubyonrails.org/getting_started.html#associating-models ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to print register values in GDB?

...uck with control registers so far: OSDev 2012 http://f.osdev.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25968 || 2005 feature request https://www.sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2005-03/msg00158.html || alt.lang.asm 2013 https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.lang.asm/JC7YS3Wu31I ARM floating point registers See: htt...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How can I style even and odd elements?

...ehaviour is just 'supportive'. It does not prevent the user from using the site nor from finding information. It doesn't even (most likely not) spoil the overall appearance of the website. – Hafenkranich Apr 19 '16 at 19:47 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Parsing HTML using Python

... I recommend lxml for parsing HTML. See "Parsing HTML" (on the lxml site). In my experience Beautiful Soup messes up on some complex HTML. I believe that is because Beautiful Soup is not a parser, rather a very good string analyzer. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to print time in format: 2009‐08‐10 18:17:54.811

... Superb answer. I could do all sorts of things in PHP, but knew it was all there already in C. THanks. – Vijay Kumar Kanta Jan 23 '14 at 12:43 1 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to send a JSON object over Request with Android?

... @primpop - Is there any chance that you might be able to provide a simple php script to go along with this? I tried implementing your code, but I for the life of me could not get it to send anything other than NULL. – kubiej21 Apr 2 '12 at 8:22 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do you Force Garbage Collection from the Shell?

...ration returns: null $>quit #bye Look at the docs on the jmxterm web site for information about embedding this in bash/perl/ruby/other scripts. I've used popen2 in Python or open3 in Perl to do this. UPDATE: here's a one-liner using jmxterm: echo run -b java.lang:type=Memory gc | java -jar j...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

jQuery: Best practice to populate drop down?

... I found this to be working from jquery site $.getJSON( "/Admin/GetFolderList/", function( data ) { var options = $("#dropdownID"); $.each( data, function(key, val) { options.append(new Option(key, val)); }); }); ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Unable to authenticate with Git Bash to Visual Studio Team Services

...couple of entries to your local Windows Credentials store. Quote from the site: It magically works when credentials are needed. For example, when pushing to Visual Studio Team Services, it automatically opens a window and initializes an oauth2 flow to get your token. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I tidy up an HTML file's indentation in VI?

...gia8W2 . The file is called home.html. I don't have any problem to indent .php files. Here you have my .vimrc: pastebin.com/FAJ0MCA9 – ziiweb Apr 24 '13 at 18:24 ...