大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0233秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Tri-state Check box in HTML?

... use this url (help.dottoro.com/ljuocesd.php) instead. It shows who supports it (everyone bar opera), since when, and visually displays what it is. People are scared of the spec pages. +1 for this not-a-plugin solution – Hashbrown ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Tools to generate database tables diagram with Postgresql? [closed]

...Jul 4 '12 at 21:01 Taylored Web SitesTaylored Web Sites 92211 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

JavaScript pattern for multiple constructors

...tively create the other objects you want. http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Factory_method_pattern&oldid=363482142#Javascript share | improve this answer | follo...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to get the parent dir location

...' answer. Apply dirname() twice. Everything you need now should be on this site. – Felix Kling May 12 '10 at 9:51 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to call shell commands from Ruby

...ed backticks – `cmd` This is like many other languages, including Bash, PHP, and Perl. Returns the result (i.e. standard output) of the shell command. Docs: http://ruby-doc.org/core/Kernel.html#method-i-60 value = `echo 'hi'` value = `#{cmd}` Built-in syntax, %x( cmd ) Following the x charac...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Is it correct to use DIV inside FORM?

...t</title> </head> <body> <form id="test" action="test.php"> <div> Test: <input name="blah" value="test" type="text"> </div> </form> </body> </html> share ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Setting Django up to use MySQL

I want to move away from PHP a little and learn Python. In order to do web development with Python I'll need a framework to help with templating and other things. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Calculating arithmetic mean (one type of average) in Python

...nments on Travis CI can use a numpy installed via apt-get using the system site packages. This may be quick enough to use even if one only needs a mean. – Bengt Mar 25 '16 at 11:40 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

jQuery Datepicker with text input that doesn't allow user input

... in what parallel universe people use regular web site with disabled javascript ? – d.raev Dec 11 '13 at 8:04 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Stop Visual Studio from launching a new browser window when starting debug?

I already have a window open with the web site I'm debugging. I don't need VS to launch another one for me every time I need to debug. ...