大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0191秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Javascript Cookie with no expiration date

...r something and then reassign the cookie every time the user visits the website again share | improve this answer | follow | ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Eclipse reports rendering library more recent than ADT plug-in

... Update: I solved my problem by unchecking Contact all update sites during install to find required software – Sébastien Dec 10 '13 at 18:47  ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Regex lookahead, lookbehind and atomic groups

... doesn't support look-behind assertions. And most flavors that support it (PHP, Python etc) require that look-behind portion to have a fixed length. Atomic groups basically discards/forgets the subsequent tokens in the group once a token matches. Check this page for examples of atomic groups ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Best way to add “current” class to nav in Rails 3

...d this thoroughly and I'm very new to RoR (moving over after a decade with PHP) so if this has a major flaw I'd love to hear it. At least this way you only need 1 helper function and a simple call in each link. share ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to generate a create table script for an existing table in phpmyadmin?

How can I generate a create table script for an existing table in phpmyadmin? 10 Answers ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

WCF ServiceHost access rights

... Some sites refer to port 8731 instead of 8732. – Nenad Dobrilovic Aug 6 '12 at 12:31 1 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

iPhone and OpenCV

... here at stackoverflow if you think it is relevant, or at OpenCV's Q&A site, awnsers.opencv.org – Rui Marques Oct 16 '12 at 19:36 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How can I overwrite a getter method in an ActiveRecord model?

... Why is it better? Don't just link to a other sites, include the relevant bits here. Links can become invalid – JamesT Feb 6 '15 at 9:51 2 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

.gitignore is ignored by Git

...rly. I saved its contents in notepad, and did: git rm -r --cached someFile.php and it worked like a charm :) – ShayLivyatan Jul 20 '16 at 7:08 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Tool for comparing 2 binary files in Windows [closed]

... strange things but version I have downloaded from official site always working even after trial period. no hacks. – Boris Ivanov Oct 14 '18 at 12:55 ...