大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0184秒) [XML]
Why Doesn't C# Allow Static Methods to Implement an Interface?
...echnical reason is that static methods are not in the vtable, and the call site is chosen at compile time. It's the same reason you can't have override or virtual static members. For more details, you'd need a CS grad or compiler wonk - of which I'm neither.
For the political reason, I'll quote Eri...
JSP tricks to make templating easier?
...eem to make it easy to work with common includes and variables, much like PHP , but I'd like to know a simple way to get something like template inheritance ( Django style) or at least be able to have a base.jsp file containing the header and the footer, so I can insert content later.
...
MySQL Like multiple values
...GEXP 'sports|pub'
Found this solution here: http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?10,392332,392950#msg-392950
More about REGEXP here: http://www.tutorialspoint.com/mysql/mysql-regexps.htm
share
|
impr...
How to change the Content of a with Javascript
...e = '';
http://www.hscripts.com/tutorials/javascript/dom/textarea-events.php
share
|
improve this answer
|
follow
|
...
Should I use pt or px?
...
I like that site but it doesn't really explain what the % is of. 100% of what? My car?
– Joe Phillips
Aug 24 '10 at 14:49
...
Is it worth hashing passwords on the client side
... to decrypt it. This is exactly what SSL does, and is the reason that most sites have their login page on HTTPS/SSL. SSL already protects against replay attacks. I would recommend leveraging SSL rather than building your own protocol. Although I do agree with salting+hashing the password client side...
ExpressJS How to structure an application?
... Page Application style a la MongoDB/Express/Angular/Node (MEAN)
Basic web site with some forms
Models/Operations/Views/Events style a la MVC is dead, it's time to MOVE on
and many others both current and historical
Each of these fits nicely into a different directory structure. For the purposes o...
When & why to use delegates? [duplicate]
...ls the SaveDatabase project.
Now, our application needs to notify the FTP site when a file is saved to the database by uploading a file with Meta data (ignore why, it's a request from the owner of the FTP site). The issue is at what point and how? We need a new method called NotifyFtpComplete() bu...
Where does Java's String constant pool live, the heap or the stack?
...
Please disclose any affiliations and do not use the site as a way to promote your site through posting. See How do I write a good answer?.
– user3956566
Dec 15 '18 at 4:51
...
How to do something before on submit? [closed]
...
Assuming you have a form like this:
<form id="myForm" action="foo.php" method="post">
<input type="text" value="" />
<input type="submit" value="submit form" />
</form>
You can attach a onsubmit-event with jQuery like this:
$('#myForm').submit(function() {
a...
