大约有 10,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0234秒) [XML]
How to explain callbacks in plain english? How are they different from calling one function from ano
...am does
Here, we WAIT for the file to open, before we write to it. This "blocks" the flow of execution, and our program cannot do any of the other things it might need to do! What if we could do this instead:
# we pass writeToFile (A CALLBACK FUNCTION!) to the open function
fileObject = open(file...
Where is PHP.ini in Mac OS X Lion? Thought it was in /usr/local/php5/lib
I wanted to run some PHP right on my Mac, uncommented httpd.conf, activated web sharing, installed MySQL etc.
I can't seem to find my PHP files, most importantly, PHP.ini.
...
Stop caching for PHP 5.5.3 in MAMP
Installed MAMP on a new Macbook with PHP 5.5.3.
9 Answers
9
...
Nginx serves .php files as downloads, instead of executing them
...ebsite in a droplet (Digital Ocean). I have a issue for install NGINX with PHP properly. I did a tutorial https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-linux-nginx-mysql-php-lemp-stack-on-ubuntu-14-04 but when I try to run some .php file it's just downloading it...
for example......
Is there a way to escape a CDATA end token in xml?
...tions may occur anywhere character data may occur; they are used to escape blocks of text containing characters which would otherwise be recognized as markup. CDATA sections begin with the string "<![CDATA[" and end with the string "]]>":]
Then there may be a CDATA section anywhere character ...
How to install and run phpize
I have been meaning to install ffmpeg as an extension to my PHP setup. So before I can install it, I need to phpize it. I installed php5-dev by sudo apt-get install php5-dev . But now when I run phpize I get the following error :
...
PHP_SELF vs PATH_INFO vs SCRIPT_NAME vs REQUEST_URI
I am building a PHP application in CodeIgniter. CodeIgniter sends all requests to the main controller: index.php . However, I don't like to see index.php in the URI. For example, http://www.example.com/faq/whatever will route to http://www.example.com/index.php/faq/whatever . I need a reliable...
Best place to insert the Google Analytics code [duplicate]
...y> tag, because the original method they provided for loading ga.js was blocking. The newer async syntax, though, can safely be put in the head with minimal blockage, so the current recommendation is just before the </head> tag.
<head> will add a little latency; in the footer will r...
Class 'DOMDocument' not found
...OM extension. You can do so on Debian / Ubuntu using:
sudo apt-get install php-dom
And on Centos / Fedora / Red Hat:
yum install php-xml
If you get conflicts between PHP packages, you could try to see if the specific PHP version package exists instead: e.g. php53-xml if your system runs PHP5.3.
...
如何编写一个独立的 PHP 扩展(译) - 更多技术 - 清泛网 - 专注C/C++及内核技术
如何编写一个独立的 PHP 扩展(译)how-to-create-a-php-extension本文翻译自 PHP 源码中的 README.SELF-CONTAINED-EXTENSIONS。文中标记了注的内容均为自己添加。内容有点老,也挺啰嗦,没讲什么深入的...本文翻译自 PHP 源码中的 README.SELF-CONTAI...
