大约有 10,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0104秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Wolfram's Rule 34 in XKCD [closed]

...r/caed.php As you can see by playing with it, you can randomly toggle any block, which alters every block below it according to the rules. It's kind of a neat way to see the chain reaction caused by aberrations in the process. Hope this helps. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to enable PHP's openssl extension to install Composer?

... It is possible that WAMP and Composer are using different PHP installations. Composer will use the PHP set in the PATH environment variable. If you want to enable the openssl extension to install Composer, first you need to check the location of the PHP installation. Open a Comm...
https://www.tsingfun.com/it/tech/2282.html 

window+nginx+php-cgi的php-cgi线程/子进程问题 - 更多技术 - 清泛网 - 专注C/C++及内核技术

window+nginx+php-cgi的php-cgi线程/子进程问题见bbshttp: bbs csdn net topics 390803643 close正常的配置情况下,window的php-cgi是不会出现多线程 子进程的,例如以下配置fastcgi_pass 见bbs http://bbs.csdn.net/topics/390803643/close 正常的配置情况下,window...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

From inside of a Docker container, how do I connect to the localhost of the machine?

... Sockets do not scale as well as TCP because they block more often and can cause weird behavior. Use TCP whenever possible. – Joel E Salas Jan 19 '16 at 21:54 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

What does it mean when an HTTP request returns status code 0?

...but in my case, a request was never sent. The reason was that a Firefox ad blocker prevented requests whose URLs contain the word banner – Jan Jul 19 '19 at 8:02 add a comment...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Apache is downloading php files instead of displaying them

... The correct AddType for php is application/x-httpd-php AddType application/x-httpd-php .php AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps Also make sure your php module is loaded LoadModule php5_module modules/mod_php55.so Whe...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Upgrading PHP in XAMPP for Windows?

I would like to know how you upgrade PHP in Xampp for Windows? I tried to download the latest PHP version from the main PHP site but when I check (phpinfo) I still get that the previous version is still in use. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Are PHP include paths relative to the file or the calling code?

I'm having trouble understanding the ruleset regarding PHP relative include paths. If I run file A.PHP- and file A.PHP includes file B.PHP which includes file C.PHP, should the relative path to C.PHP be in relation to the location of B.PHP, or to the location of A.PHP? That is, does it matter whic...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How can I add additional PHP versions to MAMP

The current version of MAMP that I have only has php 5.2.17 and 5.4.4. I need 5.3.X. Is there a way to add additional versions that can be selected in the MAMP interfaces php preferences? This is for the free version of MAMP, not MAMP PRO. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Convert a PHP script into a stand-alone windows executable

I want to automate a fairly simple task. For this I have written a small PHP script which I run from the command line using PHP-CLI. Now I want to hand over this script to someone but I do not want to: ...