大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0201秒) [XML]
int a[] = {1,2,}; Weird comma allowed. Any particular reason?
...r a = [1, 2,];, so do most other languages I know... ActionScript, Python, PHP.
– Sean Fujiwara
Aug 14 '11 at 3:43
14
...
How to access the content of an iframe with jQuery?
...).
A workaround is saving the external contents in a file, for example (in PHP):
<?php
$contents = file_get_contents($external_url);
$res = file_put_contents($filename, $contents);
?>
then, get the new file content (string) and parse it to html, for example (in jquery):
$.get(file_...
How do you manage databases in development, test, and production?
...on is readable also at http://martinfowler.com/articles/evodb.html
In one PHP+MySQL project I've had the database revision number stored in the database, and when the program connects to the database, it will first check the revision. If the program requires a different revision, it will open a pag...
Accessing localhost (xampp) from another computer over LAN network - how to?
...ig > Apache (httpd-xampp.conf)
Search for
<Directory "C:/xampp/phpMyAdmin">
AllowOverride AuthConfig
**Require local** Replace with **Require all granted**
ErrorDocument 403 /error/XAMPP_FORBIDDEN.html.var
</Directory>```
Go to xampp > config >...
What's valid and what's not in a URI query?
...
@NasBanov And yet others (e.g. PHP) will interpret it as { q: 3 }
– Nicholas Shanks
Nov 17 '16 at 15:19
1
...
How to reload the current state?
..., notify: true
});
Documentation: https://angular-ui.github.io/ui-router/site/#/api/ui.router.state.$state#methods_reload
share
|
improve this answer
|
follow
...
How to stop creating .DS_Store on Mac? [closed]
I'm developing sites on mac and every time I create some folder (or file in that folder) .DS_Store is created in that folder.
...
How to compile a 64-bit application using Visual C++ 2010 Express?
...For instructions on resolving this, see KB2519277 on the Microsoft Support site.
share
|
improve this answer
|
follow
|
...
What's the difference between jquery.js and jquery.min.js?
...can get an addon for Mozilla called Page Speed that will look through your site and show you all the .JS files and provide minified versions (amongst other things).
share
|
improve this answer
...
How to debug Lock wait timeout exceeded on MySQL?
...he process and the transaction is exactly in the example. The process is a PHP process. Transaction is a transaction as defined by innodb-trx-table. In my case, I had two PHP processes, in each I started a transaction manually. The interesting part was that even though I started one transaction in a...
