大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0165秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Worst security hole you've seen? [closed]

... What's the site? I want a 90% discount!!! – amischiefr Sep 24 '09 at 14:27 58 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to handle invalid SSL certificates with Apache HttpClient? [duplicate]

...h an appropriate trust store that includes your cert Add the cert for that site to the default java trust store. Here is a sample program that creates a (mostly worthless) SSL Context that accepts any cert: import java.net.URL; import java.security.SecureRandom; import java.security.cert.Certific...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How does _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']) work?

How does the Google Analytics Site Speed feature, _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']) , work? Is there any documentation about how it works? ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

git clone through ssh

...development machine is configured as follows. I have a folder /home/kinjal/Sites where I put all my projects. I now want to get the central git repository. cd /home/kinjal/Sites git clone root@example.net:/root/git/flowers.git This gets me to a point where I can start adding stuff to it. I firs...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Table is marked as crashed and should be repaired

...he command line. While you running the repair you should shut down your website temporarily so that no new connections are attempted to your database while its being repaired. share | improve this a...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I get started with Node.js [closed]

... community Node.js Recipes Node.js Tutorial 30 days of Node Developer Sites Joyent's developer site for node Tutorials Teacher Videos Node Tuts (Node.js video tutorials) Einführung in Node.js (in German) Introduction to Node.js with Ryan Dahl Node.js: Asynchronous Purity Leads to Faster Dev...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Algorithm to randomly generate an aesthetically-pleasing color palette [closed]

...n in their web page. http://tools.medialab.sciences-po.fr/iwanthue/index.php share | improve this answer | follow | ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to avoid reinstalling packages when building Docker image for Python projects?

... I found that a better way is to just add the Python site-packages directory as a volume. services: web: build: . command: python manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:8000 volumes: - .:/code - /usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Is GET data also encrypted in HTTPS?

...he host name is sent securely. For example, https://somewhere.com/index.php?NAME=FIELD The /index.php?NAME=FIELD part is encrypted. The somewhere.com is not. share | improve this answer ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Is there a naming convention for git repositories?

... If you plan to create a PHP package you most likely want to put in on Packagist to make it available for other with composer. Composer has the as naming-convention to use vendorname/package-name-is-lowercase-with-hyphens. If you plan to create a J...