大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0164秒) [XML]
NSIS学习笔记(持续更新) - C/C++ - 清泛网 - 专注C/C++及内核技术
...NSIS进阶教程--制作仿酷狗安装包
http://home.xtzj.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=610259
[2]NSI脚本编辑器
http://az.eliang.com/aq_2013030724.html
[3]Writing a NSIS plugin
http://clseto.mysinablog.com/index.php?op=ViewArticle&articleId=1910084
http://blog.csdn.net/lee353086/...
Stock ticker symbol lookup API [closed]
...
The NASDAQ site hosts separate CSV lists for ticker symbols in each stock exchange (NYSE, AMEX and NASDAQ). You need to complete the captcha and get the CSV dump.
http://www.nasdaq.com/screening/company-list.aspx
...
JavaScript unit test tools for TDD
...meone I trust in the JS community.
List of features, as reported by its website:
browser support
simple async support, including promises
test coverage reporting
string diff support
javascript # API for running tests
proper exit status for CI support etc
auto-detects and disables coloring for non-t...
Python exit commands - why so many and when should each be used?
...ould not be used in production code. This is because it only works if the site module is loaded. Instead, this function should only be used in the interpreter.
exit() is an alias for quit (or vice-versa). They exist together simply to make Python more user-friendly.
Furthermore, it too gives a...
What are Maven goals and phases and what is their difference?
...tly.
There are three major built-in Build Life Cycles:
default
clean
site
Each Build Lifecycle is Made Up of Phases
For example the default lifecycle comprises of the following Build Phases:
◾validate - validate the project is correct and all necessary information is available
◾com...
How do I improve ASP.NET MVC application performance?
...mance problems in your application. personally I suggest dotTrace
Run your site in Release mode, not Debug mode, when in production, and also during performance profiling. Release mode is much faster. Debug mode can hide performance problems in your own code.
Caching
Use CompiledQuery.Compile(...
PDO's query vs execute
...ause I was bulk transferring trusted data from an Ubuntu Linux box running PHP7 with the poorly supported Microsoft ODBC driver for MS SQL Server.
I arrived at this question because I had a long running script for an ETL that I was trying to squeeze for speed. It seemed intuitive to me that query c...
How do I redirect with JavaScript? [duplicate]
... you're using same origin policies like an iframe.
– phpvillain
Mar 17 '16 at 1:40
...
Grasping the Node JS alternative to multithreading
...ache is mentioned in the first place. Additionally, the very commonly used PHP module is multithreaded all by its own. And finally, while I'm not an apache expert, my impression from other articles is that the worker MPM is in fact very commonly used.
– Michael Borgwardt
...
Python unittests in Jenkins?
...rating skipping" type="pytest.skip">/home/damien/test-env/lib/python2.6/site-packages/_pytest/unittest.py:119: Skipped: demonstrating skipping</skipped>
</testcase>
</testsuite>
JUnit with nose
run the tests with:
nosetests --with-xunit
nosetests.xml:
<?xml version...
