大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0196秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How can I run a directive after the dom has finished rendering?

... It depends on how your $('site-header') is constructed. You can try to use $timeout with 0 delay. Something like: return function(scope, element, attrs) { $timeout(function(){ $('.main').height( $('.site-header').height() - $('.site-foo...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to prevent buttons from submitting forms

...xample: on a Login ... with some restrictions... like not allow to be used PHP sessions and neither cookies are allowed! So any link must be converted to such form submit, so the login data is not lost. When no login is yet done, it must also work. So no validation must be performed on links. But I...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Using javadoc for Python documentation [closed]

I am currently beginning with Python and I have a strong PHP background and in PHP I have took the habit of using javadoc as a documentation template. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Listing only directories in UNIX

...y, even if the -F option of ls isn't used. Similar to the behaviour of ls *php and how it displays all files ending with php in a directory. – David Hancock Oct 18 '13 at 15:24 3 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

do you have kcachegrind like profiling tools for mac [closed]

...qcachegrind (brew install qcachegrind) XHProf: A Hierarchical Profiler for PHP (pecl install xhprof) MCG premium app can analyse your application profile data natively on your Mac (released to the Mac App Store at $27) Profiling Viewer, available on App Store at $25 Older: MacCallGrind (semi-commer...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

What is Node.js' Connect, Express and “middleware”?

...traction on top of http.createServer Use ExpressJS if you are authoring websites. Most people should just use ExpressJS. What's wrong about the accepted answer These might have been true as some point in time, but wrong now: that inherits an extended version of http.Server Wrong. It does...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

“Submit is not a function” error in JavaScript

... <form action="product.php" method="post" name="frmProduct" id="frmProduct" enctype="multipart/form-data"> <input id="submit_value" type="button" name="submit_value" value=""> </form> <script type="text/javascript"> documen...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Favorite Django Tips & Features?

... There's a set of custom tags I use all over my site's templates. Looking for a way to autoload it (DRY, remember?), I found the following: from django import template template.add_to_builtins('project.app.templatetags.custom_tag_module') If you put this in a module tha...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to get year/month/day from a date object?

...Use the Date get methods. http://www.tizag.com/javascriptT/javascriptdate.php http://www.htmlgoodies.com/beyond/javascript/article.php/3470841 var dateobj= new Date() ; var month = dateobj.getMonth() + 1; var day = dateobj.getDate() ; var year = dateobj.getFullYear(); ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I update my bare repo?

...it clone --mirror ssh://git@source.address:2000/repo git remote add remote_site ssh://git@remote_site.address/repo git config remote.origin.fetch 'refs/heads/*:refs/heads/*' Everytime I want to sync: cd /home/myhome/repo.git git --bare fetch ssh://git@source.address:2000/repo git fetch ssh://git...