大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0373秒) [XML]
Regular expression to match any character being repeated more than 10 times
...
PHP's preg_replace example:
$str = "motttherbb fffaaattther";
$str = preg_replace("/([a-z])\\1/", "", $str);
echo $str;
Here [a-z] hits the character, () then allows it to be used with \\1 backreference which tries to matc...
Do DOM tree elements with ids become global variables?
...tually was implemented by all other browsers simply for compatibility with sites that are dependent on this behavior. Interestingly, Gecko (Firefox's rendering engine) chose to implement this in quirks mode only, whereas other rendering engines left it on in standards mode.
However, as of Firefox ...
Setting DEBUG = False causes 500 Error
Once I change the DEBUG = False , my site will generate 500 (using wsgi & manage.py runserver), and there is no error info in Apache error log and it will run normally when I change debug to True .
...
Eclipse jump to closing brace
...changing perspectives makes it work again. So, for example, when I have a PHP file open, but, say, the Java perspective active, pressing Ctrl + Shift + P does nothing. For the same file with the PHP perspective active, pressing Ctrl + Shift + P does exactly what you'd expect and puts my cursor bes...
See changes to a specific file using git
...short value. For example, to find out who changed foo to bar in dist/index.php, you would use git blame dist/index.php | grep bar
– Kraang Prime
May 11 '17 at 15:38
add a comm...
Using different Web.config in development and production environment
...
Note that this doesn't work for old web site projects. Only for web applications. I haven't tried to see if Phil Bolduc's workaround works for web sites, but I suspect it won't, since they don't have project files.
– mo.
Sep 2...
Background image jumps when address bar hides iOS/Android/Mobile Chrome
I'm currently developing a responsive site using Twitter Bootstrap.
21 Answers
21
...
How to sort findAll Doctrine's method?
...tion is very simple (vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/EntityRepository.php):
public function findAll()
{
return $this->findBy(array());
}
So we look at findBy and find what we need (orderBy)
public function findBy(array $criteria, array $orderBy = null, $limit = null, $offset = null)
...
I've found my software as cracked download on Internet, what to do?
... of hard work finally released my application. Today I found the first web site where people download it cracked, and I was wondering if any of you fellow programmers know how to react to such stuff?
...
How does Stack Overflow generate its SEO-friendly URLs?
...
For good measure, here's the PHP function in WordPress that does it... I'd think that WordPress is one of the more popular platforms that uses fancy links.
function sanitize_title_with_dashes($title) {
$title = strip_tags($title);
...
