大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0254秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to upgrade Eclipse for Java EE Developers?

... way to upgrade an Eclipse installation? I have tried browsing the eclipse site but I cannot find an useful description. 3...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

array_push() with key value pair

... "dog" => "cat" ]; array_push($data, ['cat' => 'wagon']); *In php 7 and higher, array is creating using [], not () share | improve this answer | follow ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Are HTML comments inside script tags a best practice? [closed]

...Kruse gives a slightly more detailed explanation on his JavaScript Toolbox site for why specifically not to use HTML comments within script blocks. Quoted from that page: Don't Use HTML Comments In Script Blocks In the ancient days of javascript (1995), some browsers like Netscape 1.0 didn't h...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

What scalability problems have you encountered using a NoSQL data store? [closed]

...w.ubuntuusers.de/ (which is probably the biggest German Linux community website). The site is written in Python and we've added a WSGI middleware which was able to catch all exceptions and send them to another small MySQL powered website. This small website used a hash to determine different bugs an...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Difference between MVC 5 Project and Web Api Project

...gs like default CSS, JavaScript files and other resources needed for a web site, which are not needed for an API. MVC is used for creating web sites. In this case Controllers usually return a View (i.e. HTML response) to browser requests. Web APIs on the other hand are usually made to be consumed ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

“405 method not allowed” in IIS7.5 for “PUT” method

...utionarydeveloper.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/method-not-allowed-405-on-iis7-website.html share | improve this answer | follow | ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I find out my python path using python?

...defined in shell as $ export PYTHONPATH=$HOME/Documents/DjangoTutorial/mysite THEN result => /home/Documents/DjangoTutorial/mysite ['', '/home/Documents/DjangoTutorial/mysite', '/usr/local/lib/python37.zip', '/usr/local/lib/python3.7', '/usr/local/lib/python3.7/lib-dynload', '/usr/local/lib/...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to ignore files which are in repository?

I have a file (config.php), that is already commited to Git repository, but I want to ignore locally, i.e. I want that file to remain in repository, but force Git to ignore any changes to it. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Apache redirect to another port

...ccess Jenkins from the root domain. I found I had to disable the default site to get this to work. Here's exactly what I did. $ sudo vi /etc/apache2/sites-available/jenkins And insert this into file: <VirtualHost *:80> ProxyPreserveHost On ProxyRequests Off ServerName mydomain.com ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

In Django, how do I check if a user is in a certain group?

I created a custom group in Django's admin site. 12 Answers 12 ...