大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0164秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I get a list of all subdomains of a domain? [closed]

... question is protected so I can't add another answer, but the tool on this site was the only thing that worked for me: pentest-tools.com/reconnaissance/find-subdomains-of-domain – ACK_stoverflow Apr 25 '14 at 21:57 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to start nginx via different port(other than 80)

... You have to go to the /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/ and if this is the default configuration, then there should be a file by name: default. Edit that file by defining your desired port; in the snippet below, we are serving the Nginx instance on port 81. server...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Possibility of duplicate Mongo ObjectId's being generated in two different collections?

...ing in Mongo itself, it is possible to have duplicate _id's generated with PHP in Mongo. The use-case where this has happened with regularity for me is when I'm looping through a dataset and attempting to inject the data into a collection. The array that holds the injection data must be explicitl...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to assign Profile values?

...nd learned a lot. There are two kinds of project in Visual Studio -- "Web Site Projects" and "Web Application Projects." For reasons which are a complete mystery to me, Web Application Projects cannot use Profile. directly... the strongly-typed class is not magically generated for you from the Web....
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Handle Guzzle exception and get HTTP body

...ttp\Psr7\Response * (find it in ./vendor/guzzlehttp/psr7/src/Response.php) with all * its own and its 'Message' trait's methods. See more explanations below. * * So you can have: HTTP status code, message, headers and body. * Just check the exception object has the response ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I dynamically change the content in an iframe using jquery?

I was wondering if it is possible to have a site with an iframe and some jquery code that changes the iframe content every 30 seconds. The content is in different webpages. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How can I update my ADT in Eclipse?

...lipse > help > Install new software 2) Click on "Available Software site" 3) Check that you have the ADT address 4) If not add it following the Murtuza Kabul's steps 5) if yes check that the address is checked (checkbox on the left of the address) I run the update after having launched ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How can I catch a 404?

...s code from the response. try { // Create a web request for an invalid site. Substitute the "invalid site" strong in the Create call with a invalid name. HttpWebRequest myHttpWebRequest = (HttpWebRequest) WebRequest.Create("invalid site"); // Get the associated response for the above r...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

'Missing recommended icon file - The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of

... a new guideline for iPhoneX that can be seen here. Here's a helpful website that creates an icon for iOS, Mac App and Android app. You just need to drag and drop your 1024 x 1024 icon and the site will create all the icon sizes and send it to your email. Then follow the following method to set ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Grep not as a regular expression

I need to search for a PHP variable $someVar . However, Grep thinks that I am trying to run a regex and is complaining: 6 ...