大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0155秒) [XML]
How to prevent ajax requests to follow redirects using jQuery
... help others, we have WebSphere Portal having its security integrated with SiteMinder. We have a portlet which needs Ajax calls to a resource url and when it times out, it has the transparent redirects happening but we are nowhere getting handle on how to redirect to the login page. Checking the jqX...
The definitive guide to form-based website authentication [closed]
... to solve variations on common problems. "Form based authentication for websites" should be a fine topic for such an experiment.
...
How do you log server errors on django sites
...here is a bit of work involved in setting it up properly (as a separate website). If you just want to log everything to a simple text file here's the logging configuration to put in your settings.py
LOGGING = {
'version': 1,
'disable_existing_loggers': False,
'handlers': {
# Inc...
Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now
I am trying to execute my PHP code, which calls two MySQL queries via mysqli, and get the error "Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now".
...
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
... This is the only thing that worked for me. For some reason, PHP didn't believe that the multidimensional array I built was actually an array of arrays.
– Justin
Jul 29 '15 at 20:21
...
How can I get the sha1 hash of a string in node.js?
...hing the UTF-8 representation of the string. Other languages (like Python, PHP or PERL...) are hashing the byte string.
We can add binary argument to use the byte string.
const crypto = require("crypto");
function sha1(data) {
return crypto.createHash("sha1").update(data, "binary").digest("hex...
How to check if a python module exists without importing it
...(sys.argv[1])
Calling it from the command like:
python module_help.py site
Would output:
Help on module site:
NAME
site - Append module search paths for third-party packages to sys.path.
FILE
/usr/lib/python2.7/site.py
MODULE DOCS
http://docs.python.org...
How to get past the login page with Wget?
...=foo&password=bar' \
--delete-after \
http://server.com/auth.php
# Now grab the page or pages we care about.
wget --load-cookies cookies.txt \
http://server.com/interesting/article.php
Make sure the --post-data parameter is properly percent-encoded (especially ampersands!) or t...
LLVM C++ IDE for Windows
... can get user feedback via mailing list found from Google code development site (listed below). I wish I had time to develop it further. I only develop it in my spare time, which is very limited. I welcome any developers to participate and contribute to the project.
Development site:
http://code.go...
How to configure robots.txt to allow everything?
...low: /
This basically allows all user agents (the *) to all parts of the site (the /).
share
|
improve this answer
|
follow
|
...
