大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0247秒) [XML]
How to Remove Array Element and Then Re-Index Array?
...
array_splice($array, 0, 1);
http://php.net/manual/en/function.array-splice.php
share
|
improve this answer
|
follow
|
...
Eclipse does not highlight matching variables
...
eclipse.org/forums/index.php/mv/tree/57656/#page_top according to link, it appears that mark writing occurences in jsp has been disabled due to deadlock bug. I am making jsp file on web dynamic module 3.6 so I guess that was the cause. It seems eve...
How can I use grep to show just filenames on Linux?
...s on some other parameter, find is the correct solution:
find . -iname "*.php" -execdir grep -l "mystring" {} +
The execdir option builds each grep command per each directory, and concatenates filenames into only one command (+).
...
Site stopped working in asp.net System.Web.WebPages.Razor.Configuration.HostSection cannot be cast t
I have a problem like this on server
9 Answers
9
...
Comment the interface, implementation or both?
...mary>
/// Helper class to access various properties for the current site.
/// </summary>
public interface ISiteHelper
{
/// <summary>
/// Gets the site id of the current site
/// </summary>
/// <returns>The site id.</retur...
Check if Python Package is installed
...om PyPI or from any other alternative source (like pip install http://some.site/package-name.zip or any other archive type).
When installing manually using python setup.py install.
When installing from system repositories, like sudo apt install python-requests.
Cases when it might not work:
W...
IISExpress returns a 503 error from remote machines
I'm attempting to test a website I have running in a local IISExpress instance with some other machines / devices on my local network. I am running Win7 Pro.
...
How do I match any character across multiple lines in a regular expression?
..., but there should be a modifier that you can add to the regex pattern. In PHP it is:
/(.*)<FooBar>/s
The s at the end causes the dot to match all characters including newlines.
share
|
imp...
Cannot simply use PostgreSQL table name (“relation does not exist”)
I'm trying to run the following PHP script to do a simple database query:
11 Answers
1...
Getting DOM elements by classname
I'm using PHP DOM and I'm trying to get an element within a DOM node that have a given class name. What's the best way to get that sub-element?
...
