大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0244秒) [XML]
How to add a browser tab icon (favicon) for a website?
I've been working on a website and I'd like to add a small icon to the browser tab.
13 Answers
...
How are parameters sent in an HTTP POST request?
...ith easy access to the readily decoded values (like $_REQUEST or $_POST in PHP, or cgi.FieldStorage(), flask.request.form in Python).
Now let's digress a bit, which may help understand the difference ;)
The difference between GET and POST requests are largely semantic. They are also "used" diffe...
What is the best way to implement “remember me” for a website? [closed]
I want my website to have a checkbox that users can click so that they will not have to log in each time they visit my website. I know I will need to store a cookie on their computer to implement this, but what should be contained in that cookie?
...
Go > operators
...y Arithmetic operators and its the same in other languages here is a basic PHP , C , Go Example
GO
package main
import (
"fmt"
)
func main() {
var t , i uint
t , i = 1 , 1
for i = 1 ; i < 10 ; i++ {
fmt.Printf("%d << %d = %d \n", t , i , t<<i)
}
...
Unresolved Import Issues with PyDev and Eclipse
...g (For Python 2.7 amd64). The install of Psychopg went to C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\psycopg2 ( under the Python 2.7 installation ). I first referenced that folder and all child folders with init.py, but found I had to reference the site_packages folder as well. ( stackoverflow.com/questions/29...
各编程语言读写文件汇总 - C/C++ - 清泛网 - 专注C/C++及内核技术
...件尾后,即文件原先的内容会被保留。
导航:
一、PHP
二、C#
三、C
3.1、fgets、fputs文本读写
3.2、fread、fwrite二进制读写
四、C++
五、Java
PHP读写文件:
// 写文件
$fp = fopen("log.txt", "a");
fwrite($fp, $str);
fclose(...
App Inventor 2 接入百度网盘API · App Inventor 2 中文网
...我们的请求:Transfer-Encoding can’t be trunked.
而采用python或php自己写一个简单服务端是可以接受上传的文件的。
采用图片base64方案,也只能自己写服务端,然后解码,恢复文件,百度网盘也无法采用这种方案。
直接用python或curl...
Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: site
I am getting this Kind of Error like::
12 Answers
12
...
What's the best online payment processing solution? [closed]
...e seen the exact numbers and they don't make it immediately obvious on the site, but this is for illustration only anyway) making it one of the most expensive solutions to use if you are selling high value low volume. Most smaller clients will fall into this model. High value is really anything over...
How serious is this new ASP.NET security vulnerability and how can I workaround it?
...erday ScottGu postet an update on how to add an extra step to protect your sites with a custom URLScan rule.
Basically make sure you provide a custom error page so that an attacker is not exposed to internal .Net errors, which you always should anyways in release/production mode.
Additionally add...
