大约有 10,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0283秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

“for” vs “each” in Ruby

... => 3 With the for loop, the iterator variable still lives after the block is done. With the each loop, it doesn't, unless it was already defined as a local variable before the loop started. Other than that, for is just syntax sugar for the each method. When @collection is nil both loops thr...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Can we append to a {% block %} rather than overwrite?

In my core.html I have a block labeled javascript. It would be great if I can append more lines to this block without overwriting everything in it. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Ways to save Backbone.js model data?

...Tful server end code. Some people like Ruby, some people like .net, I like PHP. Particularly I like SLIM PHP micro-framework. SLIM PHP is a micro-framework that has a very elegant and simple tool set for dealing with RESTful activities. You can define routes (URIs) like in the examples above and dep...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

IE7 does not understand display: inline-block

...ternet Explorer 7 its not. It seems not to understand the display: inline-block; . 4 Answers ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Why does Razor _layout.cshtml have a leading underscore in file name?

...ecurity functionality. See the web.config in the Views folder that already blocks all cshtml and aspx files, underscore or not (sets up System.Web.HttpNotFoundHandler for them). – Michael Stum♦ Jul 2 '17 at 21:58 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

submitting a GET form with query string params and hidden params disappear

...ntains the target, where the form should be processed? like: action="index.php?site=search". I'm not sure, if putting the GET parameter in hidden input fields is an god idea. – The Bndr Aug 24 '17 at 13:09 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Injecting content into specific sections from a partial view ASP.NET MVC 3 with Razor View Engine

...lution that lets you delay rendering any html (scripts too) within a using block. USAGE Create the "section" Typical scenario: In a partial view, only include the block one time no matter how many times the partial view is repeated in the page: @using (Html.Delayed(isOnlyOne: "some unique name ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Display block without 100% width

... below another element using the display property. I tried applying inline-block but without success, and figured I could use block if I somehow managed to avoid giving the element a width of 100% (I don't want the element to "stretch out"). Can this be done, or if not, what's good praxis for solvin...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Switching the order of block elements with CSS [duplicate]

... properties if you like, I just left them in for future readers. #blockContainer { display: -webkit-box; display: -moz-box; display: box; -webkit-box-orient: vertical; -moz-box-orient: vertical; box-orient: vertical; } ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Block comments in html.erb templates in rails

...rendered...<% end %> This works because any Ruby method can take a block, but will silently ignore the passed-in block if your method doesn't include a yield. share | improve this answer ...