大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0152秒) [XML]
get all keys set in memcached
...
If you have PHP & PHP-memcached installed, you can run
$ php -r '$c = new Memcached(); $c->addServer("localhost", 11211); var_dump( $c->getAllKeys() );'
...
How to display a confirmation dialog when clicking an link?
...e the confirm() function in an inline onclick handler.
<a href="delete.php?id=22" onclick="return confirm('Are you sure?')">Link</a>
Advanced event handling
But normally you would like to separate your HTML and Javascript, so I suggest you don't use inline event handlers, but put a c...
How can I implode an array while skipping empty array items?
Perl's join() ignores (skips) empty array values; PHP's implode() does not appear to.
9 Answers
...
How do you determine what technology a website is built on? [closed]
Quite often I come across a nice looking or functional website, and wonder what technology was used to create it. What techniques are available to figure out what a
particular website was built with?
...
Best way to store JSON in an HTML attribute?
...then how do I write it back in using jQuery in the same way that it was in PHP?
– BadHorsie
Sep 6 '11 at 16:01
...
MVC4 StyleBundle not resolving images
...different levels but they each have their own images folders, e.g. my main site CSS is in the root CSS folder and then jquery-ui is inside that with its own images folder, so I just specify 2 bundles, one for my base CSS and one for jQuery UI - which is maybe not uber-optimal in terms of requests, b...
Assign same value to multiple variables at once?
How can I assign the same value for multiple variables in PHP at once ?
2 Answers
2
...
Media Queries: How to target desktop, tablet, and mobile?
...r and convert to ems. Look at @jonikorpi screenshots of Ethan Marcotte's site behaviour with zooming and px media queries. github.com/scottjehl/Respond/issues/18
– Larry
Feb 10 '12 at 14:00
...
Troubleshooting “The use statement with non-compound name … has no effect”
...
PHP's use isn't the same as C++'s using namespace; it allows you to define an alias, not to "import" a namespace and thus henceforth omit the namespace qualifier altogether.
So, you could do:
use Blog\Article as BA;
... t...
What are App Domains in Facebook Apps?
I want to add the ability to 'login with Facebook' to my site. But I am confused when I register my site in Facebook Apps. What should I input into App Domains ?
...
