大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0276秒) [XML]
How Scalable is SQLite? [closed]
... the answer pointed out that SQLite doesn't scale well and the official website sort-of confirms this , however.
10 Answer...
How to exit in Node.js
...hink of Node as the server itself. It isn't just fired up as needed, like PHP is within a web server like Apache. Node doesn't even have to have anything to do with web servers at all! It's just a host for some JavaScript, with some nifty built-in libraries for doing useful things.
...
Default value in Doctrine
...ause inclusive) for the column the field is mapped to.
You can use:
<?php
/**
* @Entity
*/
class myEntity {
/**
* @var string
*
* @Column(name="myColumn", type="string", length="50")
*/
private $myColumn = 'myDefaultValue';
...
}
PHP-level default values are ...
How can I check a C# variable is an empty string “” or null? [duplicate]
...
Very simple and useful. I wish PHP could have something like this
– Andrew Liu
Dec 17 '15 at 5:23
6
...
What is the aspnet_client folder for under the IIS structure?
...validation controls and other functionality. If you don't have a .NET 1.1 site or older running it should be safe to delete it. I would rename it first to ensure it doesn't cause any problems.
share
|
...
How to increase request timeout in IIS?
...
In IIS Manager, right click on the site and go to Manage Web Site -> Advanced Settings. Under Connection Limits option, you should see Connection Time-out.
share
|
...
vs vs for inline and block code snippets
My site is going to have some inline code ("when using the foo() function...") and some block snippets. These tend to be XML, and have very long lines which I prefer the browser to wrap (i.e., I don't want to use <pre> ). I'd also like to put CSS formatting on the block snippets.
...
What is the difference between Amazon S3 and Amazon EC2 instance?
I need to create a web application using php mysql and html. The no.of requests and data will be very high. I need Amazon server space.
...
“CAUTION: provisional headers are shown” in Chrome debugger
... determine that this was my problem because when I did the above. My https site was calling an https css file that was doing a 302 redirect to an http page. Security wouldn't allow the file to load and only showed the provisional headers.
– Steropes
Jan 12 '16...
How to get the current taxonomy term ID (not the slug) in WordPress?
I've created a taxonomy.php page in my WordPress theme folder. I would like to get the current term id for a function.
How can I get this?
...
