大约有 10,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0157秒) [XML]
Calling a Java method with no name
...tatic {
System.out.print("x ");
}
is a static initialization block, and is called when the class is loaded. You can have as many of them in your class as you want, and they will be executed in order of their appearance (from top to bottom).
This:
{
System.out.print("y ");...
How do I match any character across multiple lines in a regular expression?
..., but there should be a modifier that you can add to the regex pattern. In PHP it is:
/(.*)<FooBar>/s
The s at the end causes the dot to match all characters including newlines.
share
|
imp...
Cannot simply use PostgreSQL table name (“relation does not exist”)
I'm trying to run the following PHP script to do a simple database query:
11 Answers
1...
How do I hide javascript code in a webpage?
...s say you are worried about exposing a secret. Let's say you put it into a PHP file and call it via Ajax. Then anyone can call that PHP file and find the secret. There is probably a way to protect secrets using PHP, and I've been struggling to find it. Generate a random number and require that all a...
dd: How to calculate optimal blocksize? [closed]
How do you calculate the optimal blocksize when running a dd ? I've researched it a bit and I've not found anything suggesting how this would be accomplished.
...
Alternatives to dispatch_get_current_queue() for completion blocks in iOS 6?
I have a method that accepts a block and a completion block. The first block should run in the background, while the completion block should run in whatever queue the method was called.
...
Getting DOM elements by classname
I'm using PHP DOM and I'm trying to get an element within a DOM node that have a given class name. What's the best way to get that sub-element?
...
Relative URLs in WordPress
...
<?php wp_make_link_relative( $link ) ?>
Convert full URL paths to relative paths.
Removes the http or https protocols and the domain. Keeps the path '/' at the beginning, so it isn't a true relative link, but f...
Indent multiple lines quickly in vi
...
Use the > command. To indent five lines, 5>>. To mark a block of lines and indent it, Vjj> to indent three lines (Vim only). To indent a curly-braces block, put your cursor on one of the curly braces and use >% or from anywhere inside block use >iB.
If you’re copying b...
Remove portion of a string after a certain character
... just wondering how I could remove everything after a certain substring in PHP
15 Answers
...
