大约有 10,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0293秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Eclipse does not highlight matching variables

... eclipse.org/forums/index.php/mv/tree/57656/#page_top according to link, it appears that mark writing occurences in jsp has been disabled due to deadlock bug. I am making jsp file on web dynamic module 3.6 so I guess that was the cause. It seems eve...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How can I use grep to show just filenames on Linux?

...s on some other parameter, find is the correct solution: find . -iname "*.php" -execdir grep -l "mystring" {} + The execdir option builds each grep command per each directory, and concatenates filenames into only one command (+). ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Using do block vs braces {}

.... So because of the precedence order, when you use do, you're passing the block as an additional parameter, but when you use the brackets you're passing the block as the first parameter of the results of the method invocation(s) to the left. – Alan Storm Jan 2...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Can I use Objective-C blocks as properties?

Is it possible to have blocks as properties using the standard property syntax? 8 Answers ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

https connection using CURL from command line

...e call to allow insecure connections. curl -k https://whatever.com/script.php Edit: I discovered the root of the problem. I was using an SSL certificate (from StartSSL, but I don't think that matters much) and hadn't set up the intermediate certificate properly. If you're having the same problem ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

display:inline vs display:block [duplicate]

... display: block means that the element is displayed as a block, as paragraphs and headers have always been. A block has some whitespace above and below it and tolerates no HTML elements next to it, except when ordered otherwise (by add...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Floating elements within a div, floats outside of div. Why?

...r"></span> </div> CSS span.clear { clear: left; display: block; } share | improve this answer | follow | ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Using 'return' in a Ruby block

...mbedded scripting language, so that "end-user" code gets written in a Ruby block. One issue with this is that I'd like the users to be able to use the 'return' keyword in the blocks, so they don't need to worry about implicit return values. With this in mind, this is the kind of thing I'd like to ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Does a finally block always get executed in Java?

Considering this code, can I be absolutely sure that the finally block always executes, no matter what something() is? ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Java exception not caught?

... From the Java Language Specification 14.20.2.: If the catch block completes abruptly for reason R, then the finally block is executed. Then there is a choice: If the finally block completes normally, then the try statement completes abruptly for reason R. If the finally block comple...