大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0161秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I resolve a HTTP 414 “Request URI too long” error?

I have developed a PHP web app. I am giving an option to the user to update multiple issues on one go. In doing so, sometimes the user is encountering this error. Is there any way to increase the lenght of URL in apache? ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

What's the best manner of implementing a social activity stream? [closed]

... ^^ Because you have to come back to SO after visiting the site. lol – Stephen Corwin Nov 29 '12 at 21:43 1 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to remove a package from Laravel using composer?

...mposer.json (in "require" section) Remove Service Provider from config/app.php (reference in "providers" array) Remove any Class Aliases from config/app.php Remove any references to the package from your code :-) Run composer update vendor/package-name. This will remove the package folder from the v...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

What is the _snowman param in Ruby on Rails 3 forms for?

...ngly so crazy, check out this google search. Once the user has put the web-site into Latin-1 mode, if they use characters that can be understood as both Latin-1 and Unicode (for instance, é or ç, common in names), Internet Explorer will encode them in Latin-1. This means that if a user searches f...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

jekyll markdown internal links

...ag. link works for posts, pages, documents in a collection, and files. {{ site.baseurl }}{% link _collection/name-of-document.md %} {{ site.baseurl }}{% link _posts/2016-07-26-name-of-post.md %} {{ site.baseurl }}{% link news/index.html %} {{ site.baseurl }}{% link /assets/files/doc.pdf %} Rememb...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to get xdebug var_dump to show full object/array

I am using xdebug (php_xdebug-2.1.2-5.3-vc9.dll) on WAMP . When I use var_dump on a large object or variable it does not show the full variable. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

PHP CURL CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER ignored

...cation pretty much removes all security of SSL anyway. You should fix your PHP configuration instead. – Scopey Aug 21 '17 at 22:31 7 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Get Image Height and Width as integer values?

I've tried to use the PHP function getimagesize , but I was unable to extract the image width and height as an integer value. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

href image link download on click

... <a href="download.php?file=path/<?=$row['file_name']?>">Download</a> download.php: <?php $file = $_GET['file']; download_file($file); function download_file( $fullPath ){ // Must be fresh start if( headers_sent()...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

virtualenv --no-site-packages and pip still finding global packages?

I was under the impression that virtualenv --no-site-packages would create a completely separate and isolated Python environment, but it doesn't seem to. ...