大约有 10,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0184秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Correct file permissions for WordPress [closed]

... @ManuelSchneid3r, I see some PHP files under wp-content, are these really supposed to be writable by www-data??? That really sounds totally not secure at all. – Alexis Wilke Aug 30 '16 at 7:35 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to exit in Node.js

...hink of Node as the server itself. It isn't just fired up as needed, like PHP is within a web server like Apache. Node doesn't even have to have anything to do with web servers at all! It's just a host for some JavaScript, with some nifty built-in libraries for doing useful things. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Default value in Doctrine

...ause inclusive) for the column the field is mapped to. You can use: <?php /** * @Entity */ class myEntity { /** * @var string * * @Column(name="myColumn", type="string", length="50") */ private $myColumn = 'myDefaultValue'; ... } PHP-level default values are ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How can I check a C# variable is an empty string “” or null? [duplicate]

... Very simple and useful. I wish PHP could have something like this – Andrew Liu Dec 17 '15 at 5:23 6 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Why JSF calls getters multiple times

... } } Note that you should not use bean's constructor or initialization block for the job because it may be invoked multiple times if you're using a bean management framework which uses proxies, such as CDI. If there are for you really no other ways, due to some restrictive design requirements, ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to get the current taxonomy term ID (not the slug) in WordPress?

I've created a taxonomy.php page in my WordPress theme folder. I would like to get the current term id for a function. How can I get this? ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I prevent a Gateway Timeout with FastCGI on Nginx

...t_timeout 300s; fastcgi_send_timeout 300s; fastcgi_read_timeout 300s; In php file in the case 127.0.0.1:9000 (/etc/php/7.X/fpm/pool.d/www.conf) modify: request_terminate_timeout = 300 I hope help you. share | ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Practical non-image based CAPTCHA approaches?

... bypassable with a very minimal investment of time. True, you'll manage to block some scriptkiddies, but if your site has value that's not your main threat. – AviD Sep 20 '08 at 17:47 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

The $.param( ) inverse function in JavaScript / jQuery

...field[0] = Array [ "a", "b", "c" ]. This is the behaviour as expected from PHP. @JackyLi's solution does take care of that. – cars10m Aug 5 '16 at 13:38 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Nginx reverse proxy causing 504 Gateway Timeout

...se fastcgi_read_timeout and proxy_read_timeout to make sure that nginx and php-fpm did not timeout. To increase time limit for only one site then you can edit in vim /etc/nginx/sites-available/example.com location ~ \.php$ { include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params; fastcgi_pass unix:/va...