大约有 10,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0163秒) [XML]
Cron jobs and random times, within given hours
I need the ability to run a PHP script 20 times a day at completely random times. I also want it to run only between 9am - 11pm.
...
Remove multiple whitespaces
...
Note that in PHP \s not including "vertical tab" chr(11). To include it too you need to use space character class: [[:space:]]+ php.net/manual/en/regexp.reference.character-classes.php
– Yaroslav
Oct...
Keep file in a Git repo, but don't track changes
...
For my Code Igniter projects, I keep database.php.example and config.php.example in the repo.
Then I add config.php and applications/config/database.php to the .gitignore file.
So, finally, when I deploy, I can copy the .example files (to config.php and database.php), ...
PHP $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] vs. $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'], am I understanding the man pages correctly?
I did a lot of searching and also read the PHP $_SERVER docs . Do I have this right regarding which to use for my PHP scripts for simple link definitions used throughout my site?
...
How to remove a package from Laravel using composer?
...mposer.json (in "require" section)
Remove Service Provider from config/app.php (reference in "providers" array)
Remove any Class Aliases from config/app.php
Remove any references to the package from your code :-)
Run composer update vendor/package-name. This will remove the package folder from the v...
How to get xdebug var_dump to show full object/array
I am using xdebug (php_xdebug-2.1.2-5.3-vc9.dll) on WAMP . When I use var_dump on a large object or variable it does not show the full variable.
...
PHP CURL CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER ignored
...cation pretty much removes all security of SSL anyway. You should fix your PHP configuration instead.
– Scopey
Aug 21 '17 at 22:31
7
...
Get Image Height and Width as integer values?
I've tried to use the PHP function getimagesize , but I was unable to extract the image width and height as an integer value.
...
href image link download on click
...
<a href="download.php?file=path/<?=$row['file_name']?>">Download</a>
download.php:
<?php
$file = $_GET['file'];
download_file($file);
function download_file( $fullPath ){
// Must be fresh start
if( headers_sent()...
When should I use double or single quotes in JavaScript?
... typically use single-quotes for speech and use other formatting for large blocks of quoted text. Your 'colloquial' meaning is not a useful definition of quotes for emphasis. Plus English users are in general very poor with quotation marks and apostrophes.
– John Ferguson
...
