大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0230秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

What is for Python what 'explode' is for PHP?

...ekar SP" . I want to split it with delimiter like we do using explode in PHP. 2 Answers ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

PHP: Return all dates between two dates in an array [duplicate]

...tor_to_array($period) to get your array. This function is available in all PHP versions where DateInterval is available. – Aaron Adams Apr 26 '13 at 3:25 37 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How can I remove 3 characters at the end of a string in php?

How can I remove 3 characters at the end of a string in php? "abcabcabc" would become "abcabc"! 3 Answers ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

jquery $(window).height() is returning the document height

... In my case, I had a Response.Write in my code behind on an ASP site which was outputting a 1 before any HTML. So my doc type was right, but wasn't the first thing on the page, technically. – James Mar 6 '14 at 13:27 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Best way to check if a URL is valid

I want to use PHP to check, if string stored in $myoutput variable contains a valid link syntax or is it just a normal text. The function or solution, that I'm looking for, should recognize all links formats including the ones with GET parameters. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I get the last inserted ID of a MySQL table in PHP?

... mysql_(...) is deprecated in PHP >= 5.5 version. – Iago Oct 30 '14 at 2:12 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

AngularJs $http.post() does not send data

... serialization, which unfortunately some Web server languages—notably PHP—do not unserialize natively. Works like a charm. CODE // Your app's root module... angular.module('MyModule', [], function($httpProvider) { // Use x-www-form-urlencoded Content-Type $httpProvider.defaults.header...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

JavaScript isset() equivalent

In PHP you can do if(isset($array['foo'])) { ... } . In JavaScript you often use if(array.foo) { ... } to do the same, but this is not exactly the same statement. The condition will also evaluate to false if array.foo does exists but is false or 0 (and probably other values as well). ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

json_encode() escaping forward slashes

...ur enemy) json_encode($str, JSON_UNESCAPED_SLASHES); If you don't have PHP 5.4 at hand, pick one of the many existing functions and modify them to your needs, e.g. http://snippets.dzone.com/posts/show/7487 (archived copy). Example Demo <?php /* * Escaping the reverse-solidus character ("/"...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do you migrate an IIS 7 site to another server?

I'm wondering what is the best practice for moving a website to another server (along with all settings, etc.) 7 Answers ...