大约有 10,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0177秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

PHP: How to handle

... No, PHP skips CDATA completely for some reason. Any other ideas? – Angelo Jun 4 '10 at 0:24 4 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Google Authenticator available as a public service?

...o not know if there is a specific implementation for your server software (PHP, Java, .NET, etc.) But, specifically, you don't need an offsite service to handle this. share | improve this answer ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I extract the contents of an rpm?

... Did you try the rpm2cpio commmand? See the example below: $ rpm2cpio php-5.1.4-1.esp1.x86_64.rpm | cpio -idmv /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf ./etc/php.d ./etc/php.ini ./usr/bin/php ./usr/bin/php-cgi etc share ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Robust and Mature HTML Parser for PHP [duplicate]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

php == vs === operator [duplicate]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

PHPMyAdmin Default login password [closed]

I have done a fresh installation of Fedora 14 and installed the phpMyAdmin module. When I run phpMyAdmin, it asks me for a username and password. ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Replacing Spaces with Underscores

I have a PHP Script that users will enter a name like: Alex_Newton , 12 Answers 12 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

PHP date yesterday [duplicate]

I was wondering if there was a simple way of getting yesterday's date through this format: 3 Answers ...
https://www.tsingfun.com/it/da... 

【Mysql】报mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2002)错误 - 数据库(内核) - 清...

...后,所有的mysql文件都在指定的目录或者data目录下面,而php默认只会通过 temp mysql.sock路径寻找soc...原因分析: 手动编译安装mysql指定位置后,所有的mysql文件都在指定的目录或者data目录下面,而php默认只会通过/temp/mysql.sock路径...
https://www.tsingfun.com/it/tech/978.html 

phpcms v9类别调用方法 - 更多技术 - 清泛网 - 专注C/C++及内核技术

phpcms v9类别调用方法phpcms v9默认后台有类别管理,但是没有按照类别浏览的功能,本文正是为了弥补这个不足。phpcms v9默认后台有类别管理,但是没有按照类别浏览的功能,本文正是为了弥补这个不足。 在需要调用类别的地方...