大约有 10,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0205秒) [XML]
Reset keys of array elements in php?
...s
foreach($input as &$val) {
$val = array_values($val);
}
http://php.net/array_values
share
|
improve this answer
|
follow
|
...
php static function
I have a question regarding static function in php.
6 Answers
6
...
Grabbing the href attribute of an A element
...t;getElementsByTagName('a') as $node) {
echo $dom->saveHtml($node), PHP_EOL;
}
The above would find and output the "outerHTML" of all A elements in the $html string.
To get all the text values of the node, you do
echo $node->nodeValue;
To check if the href attribute exists you can ...
Difference between WebStorm and PHPStorm
...lopment and I would like to know what the differences between WebStorm and PHPStorm are.
6 Answers
...
JavaScript get clipboard data on paste event (Cross browser)
...t can be fixed by setting the contenteditable element to be display:inline-block
Select some highlighted HTML and paste it here:
function onPaste(e){
var content;
e.preventDefault();
if( e.clipboardData ){
content = e.clipboardData.getData('text/plain');
document.execComma...
how to get GET and POST variables with JQuery?
...t;script> tag:
<script type="text/javascript">
var $_POST = <?php echo json_encode($_POST); ?>;
document.write($_POST["test"]);
</script>
While you're at it (doing things on server side), you might collect the GET parameters on PHP as well:
var $_GET = <?php echo json_en...
How to specify in crontab by what user to run script? [closed]
...ta: command not found
Just before the program name:
*/1 * * * * www-data php5 /var/www/web/includes/crontab/queue_process.php >> /var/www/web/includes/crontab/queue.log 2>&1
share
|
...
Can I Install Laravel without using Composer?
I'd like to know if I can install or use the Laravel PHP framework on any web server without using Composer (PHP package/dependency manager) every time?
...
How do you reindex an array in PHP?
...
This will do what you want:
<?php
$array = array(2 => 'a', 1 => 'b', 0 => 'c');
array_unshift($array, false); // Add to the start of the array
$array = array_values($array); // Re-number
// Remove the first index so we start at 1
$array = arra...
How to get a substring between two strings in PHP?
...ng between two words (or two characters).
I'm wondering whether there is a php function that achieves that. I do not want to think about regex (well, I could do one but really don't think it's the best way to go). Thinking of strpos and substr functions.
Here's an example:
...
