大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0212秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Traits vs. interfaces

I've been trying to study up on PHP lately, and I find myself getting hung up on traits. I understand the concept of horizontal code reuse and not wanting to necessarily inherit from an abstract class. What I don't understand is: What is the crucial difference between using traits versus interfaces?...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Heavy usage of Python at Google [closed]

... Cursed site redesign! Well he's got an alternate link, so there ya go. – Wayne Werner Jul 22 '10 at 20:18 11 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

PHP Sort Array By SubArray Value

...- $b["optionNumber"]; } ... usort($array, "cmp_by_optionNumber"); In PHP ≥5.3, you should use an anonymous function instead: usort($array, function ($a, $b) { return $a['optionNumber'] - $b['optionNumber']; }); Note that both code above assume $a['optionNumber'] is an integer. Use @St...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Character Limit in HTML

... i agree. one can POST data directly into a web site using some scripting tool, so in that case maxlength and other browser-side validations are not foolproof – cruizer Sep 22 '08 at 6:12 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I get the base URL with PHP?

... Try this: <?php echo "http://" . $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] . $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']; ?> Learn more about the $_SERVER predefined variable. If you plan on using https, you can use this: function url(){ return sprintf( "%s://%s...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to update a single library with Composer?

...ust want to update a few packages and not all, you can list them as such: php composer.phar update vendor/package:2.* vendor/package2:dev-master You can also use wildcards to update a bunch of packages at once: php composer.phar update vendor/* --prefer-source: Install packages from source wh...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Best way to give a variable a default value (simulate Perl ||, ||= )

... In PHP 7 we finally have a way to do this elegantly. It is called the Null coalescing operator. You can use it like this: $name = $_GET['name'] ?? 'john doe'; This is equivalent to $name = isset($_GET['name']) ? $_GET['name'...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

PHP: Count a stdClass object

...od works, I would not use it for implementation because future versions of PHP could cause this code to break, I much prefer Alan Strom's answer. – ars265 Jul 14 '13 at 12:32 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to remove the first character of string in PHP?

How to use PHP , Remove the first character : 13 Answers 13 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Difference between array_map, array_walk and array_filter

... arbitrary parameter to pass to the callback. This mostly irrelevant since PHP 5.3 (when anonymous functions were introduced). Length of Returned Array: The resulting array of array_map has the same length as that of the largest input array; array_walk does not return an array but at the same tim...