大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0173秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to pass an array within a query string?

...value fields or arrays would be: ?cars[]=Saab&cars[]=Audi (Best way- PHP reads this into an array) ?cars=Saab&cars=Audi (Bad way- PHP will only register last value) ?cars=Saab,Audi (Haven't tried this) Form Examples On a form, multi-valued fields could take the form of a select box set ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to combine two strings together in PHP?

...atenate two strings together. Use the concatenation operator . (and .=) In PHP . is the concatenation operator which returns the concatenation of its right and left arguments $data1 = "the color is"; $data2 = "red"; $result = $data1 . ' ' . $data2; If you want to append a string to another string ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Can I mix MySQL APIs in PHP?

... @cHao not only that, but PHP will close any open MySQL connections when the script exits – Explosion Pills Jul 5 '13 at 23:56 1 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Wolfram's Rule 34 in XKCD [closed]

...s-34 in headers to redirect searches. As, spammers sometimes work for porn sites, the author created w-34 related porn by merely calling 34 on it. Holy recursion batman. share | improve this answer ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How many files can I put in a directory?

...s, but there is also a performance hit on displaying the file. e.g. www.website.com/thumbdir/gh3hg4h2b4h234b3h2.jpg has a wait time of 200-400 ms. As a comparison on another site I have with a around 100 files in a directory the image is displayed after just ~40ms of waiting. I've given this answer...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Can PHP cURL retrieve response headers AND body in a single request?

Is there any way to get both headers and body for a cURL request using PHP? I found that this option: 13 Answers ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to get time difference in minutes in PHP

How to calculate minute difference between two date-times in PHP? 16 Answers 16 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How to fix error with xml2-config not found when installing PHP from sources?

When I try to install php 5.3 stable from source on Ubuntu (downloading compressed installation file from http://www.php.net/downloads.php ) and I run ./configure I get this error: ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

What is the Java equivalent of PHP var_dump?

PHP has a var_dump() function which outputs the internal contents of an object, showing an object's type and content. 11 An...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How are echo and print different in PHP? [duplicate]

... there any major and fundamental difference between these two functions in PHP? 5 Answers ...