大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0172秒) [XML]

https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

How do I make a request using HTTP basic authentication with PHP curl?

I'm building a REST web service client in PHP and at the moment I'm using curl to make requests to the service. 11 Answers ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

String comparison using '==' vs. 'strcmp()'

It seems that PHP's === operator is case sensitive. So is there a reason to use strcmp() ? 13 Answers ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded

...r that one script. To make it for all scripts you need to change it in the php.ini file. you could also do set_time_limit(0); if you want the script to run forever, or for a long time – Haseeb Dec 2 '13 at 16:12 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Bootstrap 3: Keep selected tab on page refresh

...h, which makes it difficult to follow links if the page has already been visited. I've updated thus: var activeTab = localStorage.getItem('activeTab'); if (location.hash) { $('a[href=\'' + location.hash + '\']').tab('show'); } else if (activeTab) { $(...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

What does enctype='multipart/form-data' mean?

...ust be careful not to supply data back to the requesting form-processing site that was not intended to be sent. It is important when interpreting the filename of the Content- Disposition header field to not inadvertently overwrite files in the recipient's file space. This concerns you...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

In php, is 0 treated as empty?

... http://php.net/empty The following things are considered to be empty: "" (an empty string) 0 (0 as an integer) 0.0 (0 as a float) "0" (0 as a string) NULL FALSE array() (an empty array) var $var; (a variabl...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

Get first day of week in PHP?

... This answer produces inconsistent results, depending on the PHP version used: 3v4l.org/Z3k4E @LewisBuckley's solution is consistent for all versions: 3v4l.org/Eeh9c – Chris Baker Jun 25 '14 at 14:45 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

PHP - concatenate or directly insert variables in string

I am wondering, What is the proper way for inserting PHP variables into a string? This way: 14 Answers ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

PHP equivalent of .NET/Java's toString()

How do I convert the value of a PHP variable to string? 24 Answers 24 ...
https://stackoverflow.com/ques... 

What does “zend_mm_heap corrupted” mean

...al and error, I found that if I increase the output_buffering value in the php.ini file, this error goes away share | improve this answer | follow | ...