大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0187秒) [XML]
Converting an integer to a string in PHP
Is there a way to convert an integer to a string in PHP?
14 Answers
14
...
New Line on PHP CLI
I have a php CLI script and cannot get the output to break on new lines. I do
4 Answers
...
PHP page redirect [duplicate]
Can PHP make a redirect call after executing a function? I am creating a function on the completion of which I want it to redirect to a file located in the same root folder. Can it be done?
...
How can I convert ereg expressions to preg in PHP?
Since POSIX regular expressions (ereg) are deprecated since PHP 5.3.0, I'd like to know an easy way to convert the old expressions to PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expressions) (preg) .
...
How to use cURL to get jSON data and decode the data?
...rns a jSON object, and I need to have it decoded and put into variables in PHP.
6 Answers
...
How does “do something OR DIE()” work in PHP?
I'm writing a php app to access a MySQL database, and on a tutorial, it says something of the form
4 Answers
...
Use PHP to create, edit and delete crontab jobs?
Is it possible to use PHP to create, edit and delete crontab jobs?
12 Answers
12
...
Anonymous recursive PHP functions
Is it possible to have a PHP function that is both recursive and anonymous? This is my attempt to get it to work, but it doesn't pass in the function name.
...
Update one MySQL table with values from another
... Thats great to hear :) I learn a lot on here too. I really like this site as you can be exposed to many different issues and ideas
– wired00
Apr 20 '11 at 13:49
...
PHP + MySQL transactions examples
I really haven't found normal example of PHP file where MySQL transactions are being used. Can you show me simple example of that?
...
