大约有 8,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0791秒) [XML]
+ operator for array in PHP?
What does + mean for array in PHP?
8 Answers
8
...
Is there a function to make a copy of a PHP array to another?
Is there a function to make a copy of a PHP array to another?
19 Answers
19
...
Adding minutes to date time in PHP
...ck with adding X minutes to a datetime, after doing lots of google'ing and PHP manual reading, I don't seem to be getting anywhere.
...
Error message Strict standards: Non-static method should not be called statically in php
I have the following php. However when I see the index.php I get the following error message.
7 Answers
...
How do I do word Stemming or Lemmatization?
...
I tried your list of terms on this snowball demo site and the results look okay....
cats -> cat
running -> run
ran -> ran
cactus -> cactus
cactuses -> cactus
community -> communiti
communities -> communiti
A stemmer is supposed to turn inflecte...
Where are $_SESSION variables stored?
...
The location of the $_SESSION variable storage is determined by PHP's session.save_path configuration. Usually this is /tmp on a Linux/Unix system. Use the phpinfo() function to view your particular settings if not 100% sure by creating a file with this content in the DocumentRoot of your...
Multiple Inheritance in PHP
I'm looking for a good, clean way to go around the fact that PHP5 still doesn't support multiple inheritance. Here's the class hierarchy:
...
PHP DOMDocument errors/warnings on html5-tags
...e so I can set attributes/values within the code, but it seems DOMDocument(PHP5.3) doesn't support tags like <nav> and <section> .
...
How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?
... statements. This makes sure the statement and the values aren't parsed by PHP before sending it to the MySQL server (giving a possible attacker no chance to inject malicious SQL).
Although you can set the charset in the options of the constructor, it's important to note that 'older' versions of PH...
How big can a user agent string get?
...rints and not only the user agent strings. In a real world scenario, for a site that gets several million page views per month you would end up with a few thousand user agent string, so normalizing makes sense IMHO. With that said, I'm not very positive on storing user agent strings in the database ...
