大约有 10,000 项符合查询结果(耗时:0.0270秒) [XML]
How to catch curl errors in PHP
I am using PHP curl functions to post data to the web server from my local machine. My code is as follows:
5 Answers
...
How to make a PHP SOAP call using the SoapClient class
I'm used to writing PHP code, but do not often use Object-Oriented coding. I now need to interact with SOAP (as a client) and am not able to get the syntax right. I've got a WSDL file which allows me to properly set up a new connection using the SoapClient class. However, I'm unable to actually make...
How to find out where a function is defined?
...
You could also do this in PHP itself:
$reflFunc = new ReflectionFunction('function_name');
print $reflFunc->getFileName() . ':' . $reflFunc->getStartLine();
share
...
PHP: How to check if image file exists?
...ted. And then, it will only work when allow_url_fopen is activated in your PHP config
share
|
improve this answer
|
follow
|
...
How to check if PHP array is associative or sequential?
PHP treats all arrays as associative, so there aren't any built in functions. Can anyone recommend a fairly efficient way to check if an array contains only numeric keys?
...
How to pass an array within a query string?
...value fields or arrays would be:
?cars[]=Saab&cars[]=Audi (Best way- PHP reads this into an array)
?cars=Saab&cars=Audi (Bad way- PHP will only register last value)
?cars=Saab,Audi (Haven't tried this)
Form Examples
On a form, multi-valued fields could take the form of a select box set ...
How to combine two strings together in PHP?
...atenate two strings together.
Use the concatenation operator . (and .=)
In PHP . is the concatenation operator which returns the concatenation of its right and left arguments
$data1 = "the color is";
$data2 = "red";
$result = $data1 . ' ' . $data2;
If you want to append a string to another string ...
Can I mix MySQL APIs in PHP?
...
@cHao not only that, but PHP will close any open MySQL connections when the script exits
– Explosion Pills
Jul 5 '13 at 23:56
1
...
How to get the client IP address in PHP [duplicate]
How can I get the client IP address using PHP?
30 Answers
30
...
How to prevent form from submitting multiple times from client side?
...
with jQuery unobtrusive validation, the blocking script gets called first and validation next which results no submission at all if there are validation errors
– bjan
Jun 8 '12 at 12:30
...
